Chapter 47.

Several Years Later....

Harry and Imani are doing good right now. They called the police on Andy and found out she was a runaway. She ran away from her mental institution and is now sent back thee, hand-cuffed in a soft room. Harry and Imani had one more child, including the two they had. Marie and Joshua, and then their newborn, Harry Jr.,. They were both 16 now. The boy was really protective over his sister. He made sure no boys touched her or talked to her. He was really sweet and had Imani's hazel eyes and Harry's mentality. He always wore sweat pants and nice shoes. He worshipped Tupac, just like his mother did. Marie on the other hand was just like Imani. She had an attitude, but had a huge heart.

"Marie!" Imani yelled, sitting at the table. "Can you tell Harry to get your bags downstairs?"

Imani heard her suck her teeth and Imani rolled her eyes. Imani marched up the stairs and looked into her room. She was sitting on the bed, on her phone. Imani looked at her and stared.

"Didn't I tell your nappy headed ass to get up and tell your father to help you guys leave for the week?" Imani snapped, snatching the phone. "Get cha ass up before I make you. And if you smack your teeth one more time, I'm gonna slap the shit out of you."

Imani gave her a sweet smile and turned to walk away. She walked to her son's room. She heard him grunting and her face scrunched up in confusion. She peeked through the crack and saw him masturbating.

"OMG." She thought in her head. She ran down the stairs, seeing Harry in the kitchen with Marie in his lap. She was pouting like the baby she liked to act like. Harry smiled at Imani, winking at her. "Harry, we have to talk right now."

"Okay. Marie, go upstairs for a little bit." Harry said, pushing her off his lap. "With your little attitude your giving my woman."

"Gross." She snarled, grabbing her phone from her hand.

"What's up, Baby?" Harry smirked, kissing behind her ear. "You trying to fuck again?"

"Joshua was up their masturbating." Imani said, her face turning red at what Harry said to her. "Go talk to him."

"Ewe, what if he try to touch my hand?" Harry snapped. "Hell n-"

Imani gave him a pointed look and he quickly got up to talk to his son about touching himself. Harry knocked on the door and Joshua said for him to come inside. Imani sat by the door, listening to them. Harry sat on the bed, looking at him.

"I heard you were masturbating." Harry said, bluntly.

"W-What the fuck, Dad!"

Imani sniffled a laugh as Harry continued the conversation. Harry wanted to be closer to his son, so he decided to tell him a story about when his dad found him touching himself. Harry let him know that he really liked a girl when he was younger and saw that boys did that to make themselves feel good. Harry told him that his father told him that you shouldn't do that because girls were gonna make him feel good. Joshua listened to him, thanking him.

"You see, I don't have to do that because your mother fucks the shit out of this di-"

"Harry!" Imani yelled, busting inside.

The guys laughed, watching Imani cover her face. She was nearing her forties, but she was still just as cute as before.

"Whatever." She said, rolling her eyes. "Get ready to go to Jacob and Chresanto's house."

"Okay." Joshua smiled. "Get out."

Imani rolled her eyes again, walking out. Harry followed behind her, holding her waist. He was still head over heels for her.

"Love you." Harry said. "So much."

"Love you too." Imani replied, blushing,"

After everything they've been through, they are still strong. Jacob is 41 and Chresanto is 40. They have three kids, Jamie, Jomel, and Jay. Jay is 15, Jamie is 16 and Jomel is 17. Jomel is very protective over his family. He was proud of his fathers. He knew that they were gay, but he thought love was love.

"They're coming over?" Jomel said, watching his dads cook. "I can't wait to see Marie."

"Oh Lord." Jacob chuckled. "Ew."

"Just because you're gay doesn't mean I have to be." Jomel chuckled. "If you want me to fuck Joshua, I'll d-"

"Ew, Mel." Jamie snapped, coming downstairs. "You know Josh likes you, so why would you joke like that?"

"Well, he never told me." Jomel shrugged. "If he would talk to me, I'd consider it."

"Yeah, anyway, Marie's mine." Jay said, sitting next to Chresanto.

Jamie climbed in Chresanto's lap, something she did since they adopted her and her brothers. They adopted them when Jay was 5, Jamie was 6 and Jomel was 7. Chresanto spoiled her and Jacob was close to the other two.

"They're here." Jacob squealed, practically hovering over there. "Jomel answer the door!"

Jomel chuckled and opened the door as Jacob ran to change his clothes. Jomel saw Joshua blush as soon as he saw Jomel had no shirt on. Jomel smirked at him, winking at him. Jamie hugged Marie, the girls running up the stairs. Joshua let Imani, Harry and Joshua in. Harry and Imani walked past them, going to greet Chresanto in the kitchen. Joshua looked up at the tall Jomel and smiled.

"Hey, Jomel." Joshua smiled. "I-I haven't seen you in a minute."

"I know, Josh." Jomel chuckled. "Let's go to my room."

"Okay."

Jomel let Joshua walk up in front of him. Jay gave him a thumbs up and Chresanto shook his head. Jomel walked down the stairs, letting Joshua walk to his room.

"What's wrong Dad?" Jomel said. "Is there something wrong?"

"Please don't play him like I played Jacob." Chresanto said. "Joshua really likes you and you'll be the worst if you don't like him, but pretend to."

"Okay, Father." Jomel said. "I do like him."

Jomel gave him a reassuring smile and ran up the stairs. He leaned against the door frame when he saw Joshua sitting there, looking through his draw. Jomel chuckled, making Joshua jump.

"You know it's disrespectful to go through people's things?" Jomel said, sitting on his bed. "What you looking for?"

"Sorry, but remember that bracelet I gave you when we first met?" Joshua asked.

"This one?" Jomel said, jumping up to get his holder. "I keep it here. Why, you want it back?"

"Just wanted to make sure you still had it." Joshua laughed. "Can we talk?"

"Sure."

Jomel sat next to him, watching Joshua tense up in fear. Jomel grabbed his trembling hand, Joshua blushed, grabbing his hand back. Josh was really nervous. He started to cry, getting overwhelmed. Jomel gave him a soft look, kissing his hand softly.

"Talk." Jomel shushed. "It's okay."

"I love you."