Chapter 15.

The men stood there and explained to him what happened to his father. His father fell into a ditch and the enemy shot forty-seven bullets through his body. Chresanto didn't know what to do when they said his father died. He didn't know if he should break down or kill himself. Jacob grabbed him and held him as he broke down. Jacob shed a few tears, I mean who wouldn't if the person you love was about to lose control because his father dies fighting for the country?

"I can't live without him!" Chresanto cried. "He was suppose to come back in a few weeks. Jacob please don't let me go."

"I won't." He promised. "Not when you need me this much, Babe. I promise, Chresanto."

"Oh my..." His mother cried. "I can't believe Chris is dead. Not like that, not my baby."

His mother already knew that it was a low chance of her husband surviving the war that the U.S. was in right now. She had to prepare herself for months, just incase what is going on now, was going to happen. She slowly closed the door and walked into the kitchen. She put a pot on the stove and put already warm water inside it. She dropped noodles inside it and smiled into the pot. She was about to make her husband's favorite dish, which also was Chresanto's brother's favorite too, but he wasn't there at the time.

"Jacob, is there a problem with you eating spaghetti mozzarella?" She whispered, trying to be strong. "Cause I want to make some for you both."

Chresanto sensed that she was hurting. He decided to be strong. He got up and took her into his arms. He kissed her forehead as she cried into his chest. Jacob walked up the steps and laid on is bed. He rubbed his face and tried to process what happened. How can he deal with his love, crying out for a deceased parent?

"Hey." Jacob said as Chresanto slowly walked into the room. "How you holding up, Babe?"

"I'm okay. I'm gon' get over it, but what about my brother?" He said, sniffing. "What if he try to do some stupid shit? He's like eight, I can't deal with that."

"That sentence was half selfish." Jacob snapped. "You don't need to worry about yourself until you're ready too. You need to make sure your family is okay, then you let ME help you."

"I'm scared, Jake." Chresanto sighed. "I don't want my brother to follow in my footsteps. Haven't you seen my change?"

"Of course."

Meanwhile, Imani was sitting in Starbucks with Craig. He got her a frappe while he go a French Vanilla. They were just enjoying each other's company for today. Craig kept kissing on her and she was loving it. She wanted to take it the next level. He did too.

"Craig, I want you." She said in a serious tone. "Please..."

"I thought you'd never ask." He purred, in a seductive tone. "Babe, I wanted you since I laid eyes on you."

One Hour Later.....

"Craig..." She moaned as he pumped himself inside her. "Harder, Baby."

Their bodies pulled together like a force. The love between the two was shown that night as he tore her virgin wall and she had no problem with it. He loved Imani like how a husband loves his wife. He broke her insides and she knew then that she trusted his, for she gave him something that a woman would save for her husband. That's how much she loved this boy.

"I love you..." They panted together.

Meanwhile, Chresanto was between a rock and a hard place. Guess where he was headed to? He walked up to the store and watched the men walk around in their uniforms. He wanted to honor the name of his father. He talked to the men and grabbed pamphlets from them with the information. They told him he needed permission from his school and his mother.

"Thank you." He said as he walked out, stuffing them all into his bag. "I appreciate the information."

"You're welcome." Lieutenant smiled. "Hope to see you serving soon."

"Yeah, hopefully." Chresanto sighed. "I think I'm ready to follow in my father's footsteps."

Chresanto was signing up for the Army.