Chapter 6.

Jacob listened to Rayan's story. Jacob thought his story was bad, but Rayan was....raped. He was treated badly by the man he was in love with. Someone he thought would never hurt him physically or mentally, but somehow, he did both to Rayan.

"It was a year ago." Rayan cried some, holding on Jacob. "His name was...Issa."

"Oh yeah!" Jacob yelled out. "I remember that. I thought he was your cousin."

"We only said that so it didn't seem weird that we went home together." Rayan explained.

A year ago...

Rayan was sitting in the cafeteria with Jacob and Chresanto. Jacob and Chresanto were laughing at a joke that Chresanto was telling to the table. Rayan was sitting reading his poetry book. He thought Chresanto was cute, so he watched his every move. When he saw Jacob looking at him a certain way, Rayan was getting jealous at the two, obviously flirting with one another.

"I'm gonna go." Rayan snapped. "Bye."

Rayan jumped Jacob's chair and mumbled a word that made Jacob break a little on the inside.

"Fag." He snapped. "Fuckin' fag."

Jacob looked at Rayan, tearing up. Haha. He was a bitch then, the only person that Jacob didn't stand up to was Chresanto. Everyone else got Jacob's hands.

Rayan kept walking until he reached the outside, gated garden. He sat there and covered his face and sighed. He was thinking about a lot at the time. How he saw everyone with someone. He wanted a relationship so bad.

"Excuse me?" A males voice said behind Rayan. "That Edgar Allen Poe?"

Rayan turned around to say yes, but he caught the boys eyes. They were beautiful. Rayan smiled and nodded. The boy chuckled and sat next to him.

"I'm Issa." He smiled. "You're Rayan, right?"

"Yeah." Rayan cheesed. "How'd you know?"

"It's on your backpack." He chuckled. "I thought it was either you or your boyfriend."

"I'm not gay." Rayan protested. "I-....I just want love."

"Cliche, but me too." Issa smiled. "But me, I'm gay."

Rayan looked at him and smiled. Issa grabbed his hand and kissed it. Issa smiled and look him in the eye.

"I would love it if you had me." Issa said, blushing a bit. "Lemme take you out somewhere."

Rayan bit his lip to decided. Issa really wanted to take him out to dinner. Rayan looked at him and said something he wish he could take back.

"Sure."

A few weeks later...

Rayan and Issa were sitting on Rayan's bed, kissing up a storm. Issa started to unbuckle his pants. Rayan ignored it until he noticed his pants were getting removed. Rayan stopped him.

"I'm not ready." Rayan chuckled. "Let's take this a bit slower."

"I'm ready." Issa growled in a husky tone. "You better be ready."

Rayan felt his heart beat in his throat. He was so shook up by his words and voice, he stopped and looked at him in shock. Rayan started backing away, but Issa took his thick package out his boxers. He was hard as shit.

"I'm so ready to bust in yo' tight asshole." He groaned, stroking himself.

"N-" He was cut off by Issa trying to stick himself inside Rayan.

He ended up penetrating Rayan. Rayan screamed in pain, no one heard. Rayan was stripped of his virginity.

"Is that why you teased me?" Jacob said, when Rayan was done with the story. "Is it because the last person you loved was gay and hurt you?"

"Yeah." Rayan cried. "I'm so sorry. I just thought that all gays were the same. I hated you for being gay and open about it."

Jacob sighed and moved away from Rayan. He sat on the counter, across from him. He looked at Rayan and shook his head. Rayan looked at him and watched Jacob breath out in stress.

"You need to talk to Daniel." Jacob said. "He may tre-"

"I ain't gay no more!" He yelled. "Now Chresanto know and everyone gon' know."

"Why do you care what people say about you?" Jacob snapped.

"Cause..." Rayan sighed. "I am gay. At least I think I am."

"Make up your mind."

"I am....I would've pushed you away, just like you said." Rayan said. "I'm not attracted to you though."

"Well..." He faked hurt.

"No don't get me wrong." Rayan smiled. "I'd date you, but you the bro again. That's weird."

"I guess."

"What I'm gon' do?"

"Face Issa."