Chapter 1.

"You know how it feels to be teased about being gay!?" Jacob cried out. "It hurts, Chresanto. You'll never know how it feels!"

Chresanto stared tearing up. He was bullying him to the fullest and he now knew how it felt to be teased about being gay, since he's dating Jacob, for now.

"Wait." Chresanto cried. "I'm sorry. I'll stop teasing you!"

"No you won't." Jacob sniffed. "You've always made promises to me. Like when you said you were gonna stop Craig and Rayan from teasing me for being gay!"

"I tried!" He yelled. "They wouldn't stop."

"You could've beat their asses!" He yelled. "You're fucking bigger than them!"

"It doesn't work like that." Chresanto pleaded. "Jacob.."

"You could've made it work!" Jacob growled. "You're so damn pathetic."

Jacob looked at him and let out a fake laugh. He scoffed and pulled his new cheetah print hat down. He walked out the locker room and walked out the school. He walked down the block and let out his tears. He broke down at the corner.

"You okay?" A male's voice said behind him. "Why are you crying? You need help?"

Jacob looked up at the boy and smiled. He shook his head 'no'. The boy touched his shoulder and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend. Jacob sniffed and got up. He looked back and saw a high way.

"I'm so done with the constant hurt." He cried. "I'm done."