Do me.

Sex scene, way better written than this book 😭. Listen guys, I knew nothing about gay sex when I wrote this. And this book is horrible and I'll go back and edit it one day. But I think I should at least give you guys something better written and more realistic.

Enjoy Jacob taking Chres' cock.

****

Chresanto hated when Jacob took to long to come home. His physically therapy was taking a toll on him physically and mentally; he needed his husband to come and make him feel better. Chres fussed with his hair as a nervous habit, waiting for Jacob impatiently on the couch. If he was being honest, he wanted to fuck Jacob, even though his physical therapist told him sex was a no no for now.

But Chresanto could never stop thinking about getting inside his boy once he started.

Chresanto palmed himself through his boxers, biting back a groan. "Fucking, hell," he groaned, throwing his head back. His cock was slowly swelling at just the mere thought of his boy taking his cock.

Jacob and him haven't had sex in a month, being that he was nursing his leg back to health. If Chresanto was being honest with himself, he didn't give a shit about his leg if it meant he could worship Jacob's body. And he knows that Jacob is aching for cock just as much as he is.

Chresanto got a hand around himself, pulling his pink, plump bottom lip between his teeth. He quickly rid himself of his boxers, sitting back down and lazily working his hand from his shaft to his leaking head. He's only gotten sloppy hand jobs from his husband—Jacob was always nodding off while Chresanto was getting off—so it was only natural for him to want something a little bit more than his hand. "Fuck." He whimpered.

The sound of Jacob's keys and heavy boots coming down the hall made Chresanto whimper a little louder and fuck into his fist. Jacob turned the key and opened the door. He walked in and past Chresanto, into the kitchen.

He froze and retracted his steps. "Um, babe?" Jacob said, watching Chresanto's cheeks redden, which definitely wasn't from the pet name—it was. "You need help?"

Chresanto nodded, but his frantic hand didn't stop. "Want your mouth and then I'm gonna fuck you." Chresanto grunted, making eye contact with Jacob. "Grab the lube and get naked."

Jacob quickly scrambled to the bathroom, squatting over the tub and cleaning his arse a little bit, knowing he wasn't as fresh because of how much he was sweating today. He grabbed the lube and got undressed as fast as possible while drying his arse and throwing the towel in the sink and running back out to the living room. Jacob sunk down between Chresanto's legs in front of him, slapping his hand away.

"Been so long since you've fucked my mouth." Jacob moaned, running the glistening head of his husband's cock over his bottom lip. Chresanto bucked his hips up, grunting. "Can't want to feel you fuck me again."

"Then suck, J. C'mon." Chresanto begged. "Fucking suck—oh shit, J."

Jacob suckled the head of Chresanto's cock, eyes fluttering shut at the taste. He hasn't tasted Chresanto like this in so long, he was losing his mind. Chresanto gripped Jacob's curls, guiding him slowly down his cock. Jacob's hand wrapped around what his mouth couldn't quite take yet since it's been a minute. Jacob popped Chresanto's cock out his mouth with an obscene pop, running his tongue over the vein that ran underneath his cock. The small bundle underneath Chresanto's cockhead was shown attention, making Chresanto grip Jacob's hair a little too hard. Jacob's mouth dropped open, a small moan leaving his mouth. He loved when Chresanto pulled his hair—the slight pain and the fact that Chresanto was losing control.