Chapter 20.

New Cover :)

Chresanto panted as he walked inside the house, freshly showered, but sore from the pay off workout Lieutenant Browne gave him for fighting Myles. Jacob looked at him and laughed.

"Need a massage?" Jacob winked. "Go get in the bed. You know what to do."

"Thanks babe." Chresanto said as he kissed Jacob and slowly walked up the stairs. "Hurry up though."

Jacob wondered why Chresanto was so sore. Don't forget he doesn't know Chresanto is training for the last minute army session.

"Babe." Jacob said as he walked in with the massage gels and such. "Why are you so sore?"

"Oh...um. I got a job at the sea port to held with the imports." He quickly lied. "So, now I have to carry large boxes."

"Oh." Jacob said. "Why do you need the job?"

Chresanto was now naked on the bed waiting for the massage. Jacob sat on his butt and started loosening Chresanto's knots. Chresanto moaned in satisfaction.

"Finally." Chresanto mumbled. "Uh...I need the money."

"Haha." Jacob laughed. "Okay. How does this feel?"

"Goooooodd." He grinned.

Jacob started rubbing harder and Chresanto squealed.

"Fuck!" He yelled, pushing Jacob off. "What the hell is your problem!?"

"You're lying about your job!" Jacob yelled with fury in his eyes. "I followed you since the first day you've been to that camp!"

Chresanto was shocked. Jacob started tearing up in frustration. Chresanto looked at him and his eyes burned like a wild fire.

"YOU were suppose to be hanging out with your friends." Chresanto yelled. "I want to do this! I'm DOING it."

"Chre-"

"No!" He yelled. He got on his knees and took Jacob's hands. "I promise to come back to you, alive and well."

"You can go." Jacob said as he leaned down and kissed Chresanto. "Just PLEASE come back."

"I will." Chresanto smiled.

Chresanto's mother was listening again. She was mad at Chresanto for not telling her. So, she was going to do something weird. Which I'm not telling y'all.

Meanwhile, Daniel pushed Rayan against the wall. Rayan kissed Daniel hard as they started grinding together their hard ons.

"Uh...." Rayan moaned. "Make love to me."

Thirty Mins Later....

"OHH..." Rayan yelled out as Daniel pumped himself inside Rayan. "Harder!"

Daniel felt Rayan's c|um seep on him. That's when Daniel let loose inside Rayan. Rayan kissed Daniel.

"Chresanto...." He mumbled.

Daniel froze and started at Rayan in disbelief. Rayan's eyes widened and Daniel pulled out and grabbed his underwear and put them on.

Rayan fucked up.

While that was going on, Imani and Craig were feeding Annabelle at Dave and Busters. Craig held his favorite girls hands and watched them eat. Imani kept rubbing her stomach.

"Uh..." Craig said. "Annabelle, go play in the ball pit. Make sure you come back to the table. No strangers."

"Yes daddy." She smiled.

She ran away and Craig pulled Imani closer and looked at her. Imani looked at him, but then started getting nauseous again.

"Uh...I think I'm gonna throw up." Imani said tearing up. "Craig take me to the bathroom."

They ran to the closest bathroom. Craig held her hair as she threw up. Craig shook his head and started tearing up.

"You're pregnant....aren't you?"