Chapter 17.

Chresanto's mother sat there, listening to her son moan another boy's name. She chuckled and shook her head. These fresh ass children.

"I know those nappy headed boys ain't up there having sex!" She said to herself. "Up there getting it in the butt."

She ran up the stairs and was about to bust inside until she heard Jacob yelling. He was hurt to say the least. Jacob stood up and yelled out.

"You gon' make love to me and then fuckin' LEAVE." He yelled in pure anger. "You're an asshole."

"Babe!" Chresanto started crying. "Don't leave me. I'm not leaving."

"You aren't?"

"Yet." Chresanto finished.

Jacob shook his head in despair. He was in love with Chresanto. He didn't want someone who he gave his virginity to leave him alone.

"You a BITCH NIGGA!" Jacob shout, tears of frustration, pouring down his face. "You ain't gon' be shit!"

"Oop." His mother said. "Jacob bout to get it."

Chresanto stood up and punched his TV. His fist went through the TV and it fell of the drawer. He huffed and glared at Jacob.

"Say that shit again!" Chresanto dared. "I'll put my hands on you."

"You probably wasn't a virgin!" Jacob yelled.

"Don't ever question my innocence." Chresanto yelled in pure fury. "I love you, but I'm more important."

"More important?" Jacob said shocked. "I'd kill myself for you...."

"So?"

"......Okay...Go on." Jacob laughed. "Go to the army."

Chresanto didn't believe he was okay with him leaving. How can you snap on someone, but then be okay wig them leaving? Chresanto watched Jacob sit on the bed and look down.

"Just don't expect me to be here when you get back..."

Meanwhile, Rayan and Daniel were on a date. Daniel became the dominant one between the two. Daniel sat with him and got to know him.

"Well, my mother is alive, but my father isn't. I met Chresanto when I was younger. We became friends right away." Rayan smiled. "What else?"

"What music do you like?" Daniel chuckled.

"Kendrick Lamar. A$AP Rocky." Rayan said. "Chresanto and I are in love with Kanye West."

"Oh...." Daniel snapped. "What's your favorite TV show?"

"I love Disney Channel." Rayan smiled. "Chres-"

"Whoa." Daniel interjected.

"Why'd you-"

"Chresanto has been mentioned, in EVERY single sentence." Daniel said. "If you aren't over him, I don't think I could love someone who is still in love with their friend."

"No!" Rayan said. "I don't like him anymore."

"I'm sorry." Daniel said, getting up. "I'm gonna go."

Daniel is giving up on Rayan.