Chapter 44.

Miranda sat in the living room with the babies as Imani made them milk. Miranda smiled back at Imani and looked at the babies. Miranda admired Maree as they just mumbled baby talk and looked up at Miranda, recognizing her.

"She is just as beautiful as you." Miranda smiled, referring to Imani. "They're lucky."

"Aww, thanks Miranda." Imani smiled, handing her the bottle to feed Joshua. "Can you feed him?"

"Sure." Miranda winked.

Imani could already tell Miranda was lesbian by the way she flirted with her and how she started dressing a little more masculine. Imani thought she was pretty, but she could never carry a relationship with Harry's cousin, therefore a girl.

"I know you see the way I look at you." Miranda said, placing the sleeping babies in their cribs. "You know I'm feeling you."

"Well, hold on." Imani said. "Guys, read ImaniTheCreator's newest book called His Treasure."

"Oh, I'm reading that! It's so good!" Miranda smiled. "It's Urban?"

"Yeah, because this story is going to be over soon, people should go read and support the story." Imani said, glaring out the book. "Go read the book because y'all never listen to me when I give author's notes."

"Oh, Yeah! Go vote on the last chapter." Miranda demanded. "Cause y'all never do it."

"Right?" Imani chuckled. "Anyways...where were we?"

"Oh, right! I know you see the way I look at you." Miranda said, placing the sleeping babies in their crib. "You know I'm feeling you."

"I know, but I love Harry." Imani sighed, walking out with Miranda. "Listen, you should respect your cousin."

"I do, I do!" She protested. "But, I love you."

Imani looked down and sat on the couch. She couldn't believe that Miranda really liked her. She watched Miranda walk up to her and smile a creepy smile. Miranda sat on Imani and started kissing on her neck. Imani was trying to scream, but Miranda covered her mouth.

"Shhhhhh...." Miranda smirked. "Just lemme touch on ya."

Miranda slid her hands into Imani's shorts and fondled with her c|lit. Imani moaned and threw her head back, trying to fight the urge Miranda gave her. Miranda smirked and quickly slipped two fingers inside her, making Imani scream. It hurt.

"MIRANDA!? What the fuck are you doing to my wife!?" Harry yelled, although they aren't married. "Get the fuck off her!"

Miranda jumped off of her in fright as Imani ran to Harry, crying in his arms. He gave Miranda a vile look as he looked down at her and kissed her head.

"Miranda, I'm sorry, but I didn't think you being a lesbian would be a problem." Harry growled. "You can't stay here."

"W-What?" Miranda said. "They'll just send me to the therapist again!"

"That's what you need! When Auntie died, we all were sad." He explained. "But you have to get over it! She's in a better place!"

"With God?" Miranda asked, like a child. "How do you know?"

"Because she was a good woman." Harry smiled. "So, can you do me the favor of leaving of my wife isn't getting touch on?"

"O-Okay..." Miranda said. "Can I say bye to the twins?"

Imani weakly nodded at the request as Mirdana walked past them and down to the room. She shut the door and locked it. She looked at the twins as they smiled and looked up.

"I'll be back for you guys." Miranda smiled, showing her teeth. "At least y'all like me."

Miranda was beginning to seem a little crazy.