Chapter 33.

"So this is what you do!?" Chresanto growled, busting inside the shack. "You fucking with my nigga."

"Chresanto." Jacob jumped. "I didn't t-"

"Forget it. I can't believe that I sat here and thought about you every day." Chresanto stopped him. "I'm done. I hate you."

Chresanto pushed Jacob back and tackled Shaun to the ground in anger. He hated him for making Jacob c|um. Shaun knew he was wrong so he took the ass whopping like a man. Chresanto pounded his face in. Jacob pried Chresanto off of him. Chresanto glared at Jacob and quickly walked in his face, backing him up against the wall.

"You're so fucking dead to me." Chresanto snapped. "That's why I fucked Oscar."

Chresanto slapped Jacob across his face as Jacob cried.

"Don't think I'm sorry." Chresanto snapped. "Fuck you."

Jacob wasn't sure if it was from the slap or from the confession he made. Jacob watched Chresanto walk away on anger. You know where he was going? To the nearest cliff to think.

Who's Oscar?

"Adiyah, I'm gonna go into the jungle to gather some berries." Chresanto said. "I'll be right back."

Chresanto left the shack and ran to the jungle. He had his spear in his pants to catch some wild jaguars deep in the jungle. Chresanto bumped into something and he flew unto the ground.

"Fuck!" The thing cried out. "Your spear stabbed me."

"Oscar?" Chresanto said. "I'm so sorry."

Chresanto was missing for two weeks when this happened. He treated Oscars wound for the night and built his shack. Chresanto was skilled in that area. Oscar still lives there.

"I have two brothers that I need to get back to." Oscar smiled. "You're twenty?"

"Yeah." Chresanto smiled, cooking on a heated plate. "I'm gay too."

"Fuck." Oscar grinned. "Well, you can suck my dick anytime. HaHa."

"I have a boyfriend." Chresanto chuckled at the asshole. "Oscar, he's waiting for me."

"Who Shaun?" Oscar laughed. "That nigga love sucking dick."

"He sucked your dick." Chresanto laughed. "I heard he don't suck that much."

"He sucked mine." Oscar laughed. "I know that for sure."

"Wow." Chresanto grinned, biting his tongue in a teasing way. "So what you tryna do?"

"Shit, I'll do anything." Oscar chuckled, standing up and turning Chresanto around. "I'll tear your ass up."

"I'm never a bottom boy." Chresanto growled, sending him a dirty look.

Oscar stuck his tongue out in a sexy way and Chresanto suck out his tongue and started to French Kiss him. Chresanto and Oscar stumbled back and forth around the room, each fighting for dominance. Chresanto prevailed and got Oscar laid on the small bed Chresanto built. Oscar started rubbing their members together. Chresanto removed his underwear and slipped inside Oscar, going slow because this was Oscar's first time being a bottom.

"Ooh...OH GOD!" Oscar moaned. "It feels too good."

"You like this dick?" Chresanto growled. "I'll never be a bottom boy."

"Fuck!" Oscar groaned, clutching onto Chresanto's back. "Harder."

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Chresanto cursed. "I'm bout to come."

"Me too." Oscar said, grabbed Chresanto's butt to keep him inside him when he does.

"Uhhhhghghhh." They groaned as the climaxed together. "Yesssss."

Chresanto pulled out and rolled off of him. Oscar clutched onto his chest and listened to his heart beat.

"Santo?" Oscar said. "Who's your boyfriend."

"The man I left to be in the army." Chresanto said. "But I wouldn't be surprised if he fucking someone."

"Don't you love him?" Oscar asked.

"I'm laying with you ain't I?" Chresanto said. "He got so mad when I left."

"So you don't?"

"I don't know." Chresanto said. "I love him, but I may not be IN love with him."

Chresanto sat on the cliff, thinking about that time. I know. Why would you get so angry when you fucked someone too? Chresanto started crying his eyes out. He thinks he over reacted. He started rocking back and forth.

"Chresanto." Adiyah said, walking with Jacob. "Y'all need to talk."

"I don't want to talk to him." Jacob and Chresanto said at the same time. "I hate him."

Adiyah pushed Jacob toward Chresanto. Chresanto stood up and Jacob and him started tearing up. Chresanto started pouring his eyes out.

"I was expecting you to be so happy to see me." Chresanto cried. "Baby, I love you SO much."

"I know." Jacob said, crying too. "I love you too."

They fell into each other and held each other tight. Jacob pulled away and pressed his lips against Chresanto's for the first time in a such long time. Jacob felt too many sparks that he wouldn't pull away.

"Please take me back." Jacob cried. "P-Please."

"I never let you go." Chresanto said.

They hugged while Adiyah watched in a dazed state. Harry, John and Imani came. Adiyah remembered when John was that sweet.

"Can I tell you something before we get officially together?" Jacob said in a nervous tone.

"Yeah."

"I jerked Harry off." Jacob said. "I-"

Chresanto backed away from hi in disbelief. He couldn't believe that he did that with someone Chresanto was so close with.

"N-"

"CHRESANTO!" Jacob, Harry, Adiyah, Imani, even John, and Oscar screamed. "NO!"

Chresanto slipped off the edge of the cliff.