*Melody as always was with Derek the whole time, sometimes she comes and eat with us with Derek of course on her tail, they are so cute.. she and Annette gets along very well.

*Right now it's just me and Christian in his office.

-Christian: So Annette is staying here with Andres, and I know that Nati is staying at Enzo's. So I wonder, what are your plans for this vacation?

-Me: Well the girls and I planned a trip to go on since next week, we planned it a year ago, thats why I asked you for the 2 months off. But now they don't wanna go anymore.

They rather stay and spend time with the guys, I asked the guys to go with us and I was gonna ask you if you wanted to join us too.

But they said they have a lot of work that maybe next month we could go. So to answer you question.. I don't have any plans till next month. Only work, I'll work this month anyway and take the other free.

-Christian: Well if you want you can come and stay here, you'll have Annette here.. she suggested it earlier today.
I told her I'll ask you myself, I think it's a good idea, we will have so much fun, there a lot of things you can do here. What do you say?

*Yes lots of fun and dirty stuff. I start thinking about all the things I could do to him, If only he knew how much I wanna jump his bones, I don't know if I can control myself being in the same house as him.

*Maybe, jus maybe.. I shouldn't try to control myself anymore?
We're getting closer anyway and I like him so much, besides he's right.. Annette is already here.

*Maybe, just maybe I should just go with it, stay here and see what will happen between us. Why not? I'm pretty sure he likes me too. I should just accept already.

-Me: Ok. Sure, it should be fun.

-Christian: Really?

*He says surprised but with a huge smile on his face, Oh my.. this man is gonna be the death of me. Again it's like the angels were singing.

-Me: Yes, of course, I'm already thinking on some things we could do.

-Christian: For a moment there I thought you were gonna say no.

*He gets closer to me.

-Christian: And believe me, you can't even start to think half of the things I'm picturing and thinking to do with you in my mind.

*He says whispering in a sexy tone and getting even more closer to me. I smile shyly and bit the pencil I was holding, he then proceed to wink at me as he smile devilishly. At that gesture I bite my lower lip slightly.

-Christian: I'll make the arrangements so ure room will be ready as soon as possible, when do you plan to come with ure stuff?

-Me: Oh, didn't think about it, Uhmm... if it's ok.. maybe tonight?

-Christian: Tonight is Perfect.

*He smiles brightly, I smile and bit my lower lip again, he looks at my lip for a bit then he close his eyes and take a deep breath.

-Christian: I'll be back in a sec.

*He say as he leaves the office, like 1 minute later someone opens the doors, I look up smiling thinking it's Christian but it's not. It's Darla, my smile vanish as soon as I see her, I roll my eyes and put my attention to the laptop and paperwork.

-Darla: Where is Christian?

*I don't bother to answer her and keep ignoring her. Who does she thinks she is? She comes barging in here without even knocking first, and she doesn't even say a hello out of courtesy.