32. Feelings

Yoongi sat on one of the bench at his backyard garden. His hand grab a few of the scattered balloon and quickly blow the ballon up while he watched his friends being all jolly and delighted for the party that Jungkook had planned for Eunha's birthday.

Some were arranging the place with the decorations and food and the others were too busy discussing on the best way to surprised her. He didn't care much about it anyway. As long as everyone happy then he would be too. The only problem that rose is when he realised how the kids starting to disorganise the place.

He agreed to lent his house for the occasion, but now as he imagined all the mess that may come with it, he started to regret his nonessential goodwill. And, when he saw Taehyung almost broke his favourite decoration in the garden, his heart dropped in an instant. He was going to scream at him before his eyes catch on those sweet smile that he has been crushing on for years, beautifully curved on Umji's lips. He immediately cancelled it, closed his eyes shut before he grab another balloon to blow.

"I'm sorry hyung!" Taehyung shouted in a distant, apologetically.

He just nodded a little, ignoring a pair of eyes that he has been avoiding.

"Everything is still under control I guess. Thank god Jungkook's reflex is so amazing, he managed to stabilise the pot. And, kids don't be too excited, okay? We don't want to destroy anything when we're here." The group were bursting out laugh when they realised Jin was imitating Sowon with his tone and eyes gesture.

"By the way, I think you can stop with the balloon now, Yoongi. We have enough already." He stated as he walked toward Yoongi, giving him a weird stare for his new addiction, blowing up balloons.

"I'm not blowing these up for the party, hyung." Yoongi said nonchalantly as he tied up the end of the inflated balloon.

"This is for my room."
"What do you mean?" Yoongi ended the conversation with a shrug and caused Jin to furrow his eyebrows deeper.

"Oh gosh. What's up with your attitude, dude? Do you have PMS or something?" Jin hissed out of frustration.

"I guess he just missed Sowon unnie?" Sinb who was busy decorating the table with Yuju tried to liven up the atmosphere but was protested by Hoseok.

"Why do you brought her name up all of a sudden?" He was clearly trying to tease the girl but he would've absolutely been misunderstood in such situation.

"Well because she's his best friend and because she's now in Japan. And, why do you have to interrupt me in everything?" Sinb refuted. Her eyes were fiercely glaring at him, but they obviously failed to make him gave in.

"It's just doesn't make sense since Jin hyung is her boyfriend and why suddenly you want to associate Yoongi hyung with her when she has nothing to do with him?"
"Yes she do! She's the only one who could calm oppa down whenever he's not in a good mood."
"What? What does that even related to-"
"Err guys..." Umji then voiced out, drawing all the attention toward her.

Jimin then make a tsk sound as he folded his arm around his chest.

"Knock it off dude. And you too, Sinb. We're here to celebrate something remember? I don't understand why do you want to make a commotion on such a big day." He shook his head in disbelief a few time at the pair. Yuju who was watching in silent, nodded with the statement.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm just not feeling well in the moment. Now if you excuse me, I have to go inside to clench my thirst." Yoongi then broke the silence as he got up from the chair and walked away from the place.

"Oh that's great. Would you please get me a glass of water too, hyung?" Jimin exclaimed quickly.

He turned around for a second before giving a single nod at Jimin. As he walked into the house, Jimin then slightly pushed Umji, signalling she should followed him, but Jungkook hold her shoulder, stopping her with a smile.