18. Green onios

This was the hardest update of all. I was hesitating whether I should made an update today because of lack of time but somehow I feel that it would be unfair to you my lovely readers, so... yeah. Enjoy 😁😁😁😁

"ACHOO!"

Jungkook turns his head towards Eunha. He was driving, on the way back home after the party. He wanted to stay at Umji's to help around but she advise him to bring Eunha home as she saw her exhausted face.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah. I'm sorry for not listening to you when you ask me to dress warmly just now." She answered, feeling guilty as she remember how Jungkook was continuously nagging at her for putting on a v-neck line blouse with a pair of jeans.

"I've told you the weather is still a little bit on the cold side, right?"
"But, it is already spring! Back in 2009-"
"Well, it's not. It's 2018." He cuts her off with a coy smile. She rolled her eyes at him and smashed the car door as soon as they arrived at their apartment. He quickly run after her, slipping her frail body with his large sweatshirt, his hand on her shoulders as he sweetly smile.

"Let's go. You said you're tired, right?"

Eunha still cannot get the hang of the way her husband's mind work but her lips twitches up as she realised the amount of love the guy poured for her.

"Well, 24 years old Eunha is so lucky to have a great husband by her side." She murmured very slowly as they waits for the elevator. Jungkook inhaled deeply as her words caught his ears.

"Enough with the 24 years old Eunha talk, will you? There's only one Eunha in my eyes."

With that one remarked, Eunha furrow her eyebrows, suddenly feeling disgusted with him.

"Eww."

And, the ride inside the elevator was filled with laughter.

***

The next morning, Jungkook's deep sleep was awaken to a burning smell. He quickly rolled up from his sofa and rush to the kitchen.

"What happened?" He lift his eyebrows toward Eunha as he realise the whole house was filled with smoke. As he saw her being confused as well, he quickly went to the living room to open up the windows.

"Fuh! What is this Eunha?" He yelled from the living room, trying to get rid of the smoke by flapping his hand in the air. Eunha comes, her eyes won't meet him as she said in a very slow voice,

"I'm sorry."

She put the burnt pan with something unrecognisable inside it in front of him, looking apologetically.

"I wanted to make a breakfast. For you."

His eyes locked into her for a very few seconds before he frantically laugh at her innocent.

"Well, you could've woke me up." He said as he wiped up tears from laughing too much.

"I feel bad when I saw your tired face. Plus, I wanted to learn how to cook." The sentence somehow earn another loud laugh from Jungkook.

He was having the time of his life when all she could do is blinking innocently at him before realising she has been ridiculed by her own husband. And as usual, she protruded her lips cutely, crossed her arms and furiously stared at the guy.

"Whatever." She then bummed herself at the couch, grab the tv remote and press the power button.

Jungkook who saw her hostile face,  curve a sweet smile for his wife as he walks to the kitchen.