20. Only then

Jungkook hurried to the place as he got the text from Umji. He has been trying to reach Eunha but neither would she pick up her phone nor reply to his text and that frustrated him more.

As he arrived, the first thing that he saw was Eunha laughing and cheering on Yoongi with the girls.

That's when he glimpsed at the eyes that he thought he would never saw again throughout his life, the eyes that he missed the most. The eyes that once his. But, now are looking fixedly on Yoongi.

And, those eyes... were full of affection.

He then dash into the place, ignoring the others, grab Eunha's wrist and drag the puzzled girl with him.

"What the? Jungkook?"

***

The atmosphere inside the car was so awkward with both of them ignoring each other. Jungkook breaths unsteadily as he tried to suppress his anger.

And, Eunha could sensed that. She just decided to ignore him because for her, at this point, she was the one with every rights to rage.

As they arrived to their apartment, Eunha tried to open her door but Jungkook manage to grab her hand, stopping her from doing so.

She could see his eyes quivering as she glared intensely at him.

"Are you perhaps... have feelings for Yoongi hyung?" He broke the silence.

"And what if I say I am?" She scoffs. Jungkook widened his eyes in disbelief as he heard the statement. His eyes were fixed on her, trying to figure out the situation.

"What's wrong with you?" He blurted out. He gritted his teeth to control his emotion. He can feel his heart shatters into pieces when he glazed at Eunha's sour face.

"You... you're my wife, Eunha." There was clear pained in both his words and expression.

"Not until I recover my memories back." She sneered as she smashed the car door.

In an instant, a flash of memory come to him.

Flashback

It was 4 in the morning. Jungkook sat on his bed, his eyes were on the alarm clock on the side of the table. On his left, Eunha was seen packing her bag, shoving all her clothes into the small luggage. He could only sighed as he took a glance of his wife.

Eunha then quickly pulled her luggage towards the door. Jungkook tried to stop her as he hold tightly on her arm, shaking his head, unwilling to let her leave.

"Can't you at least wait until the sun comes up?" Eunha fixed her gaze on him, emotionless. She tried to pull away but Jungkook tighten his grip even more. That's when she breath out heavily as she glared furiously at her husband.

"Don't you dare put the blame on me, Jungkook!" She exploded and yanked her arm. Jungkook's perplexed face showed how confused he was at the moment.

"What do you mean? No, I'm not-"
"Oh gosh. Stop." She cut him off.

"You know what? I'm so sick of you playing victim. Guess what? Let's just end this now." She tried to walk away from the apartment, but he desperately grasp on to the luggage.

"No! What do you mean by end? We can't come to an end Eunha. Not us!" His face was wrenched with pain, and his eyes full of remorseful misery.

"And why can't we? I don't see any problem with it." Despite the bitter words, there was clear regret written on her face.

"Eunha-yah..."
"Don't speak my name with such a dirty mouth of yours!"