31. Something

"Yerin-ah!! Wifie~ I miss you sooooo much!" Taehyung approached his wife while shouting at top of his lungs, ignoring all the eyes at the airport that keenly looking at them.

But, instead of replying his hug, Yerin eyes roamed around the place, searching for her only sister.

"Where's Eunha?" She blurted out with her eyes were still all over the place.

Taehyung immediately pouted and looked away in annoyance with his wife's indifference.

"So, I'm the only one who miss you, huh?" He whined and crossed his hands.

"No... I'm serious, Taehyung. What happened to her? Why didn't you take her with you? Do you leave her alone in that house even when I've warned you not to do so?"

And while Yerin was hysterically complaining on her husband's possible negligent, two figure was seen walking with a wide smile and keep on waving their hands at her.

The surprised Yerin then made a very bewildered face as she recognise those two.

"Wait. Did something happened while I'm not here?" She whispered but it was unanswered as Taehyung's attention was fully on Eunha and Jungkook.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked the couple with a crooked eyebrows.
"Is this part of your plan Taehyung?" She then turned back her attention towards her husband.

But, before Taehyung could said anything, Eunha quickly replied with a smile,

"It's actually a coincidence unnie. Neither of us planned this as we didn't know at what time you'll be arriving."
"Yeah. We're actually here to send my appa. His flight just boarded about half an hour ago and that's when we saw Hyung was waiting for you here." Jungkook then continued as he gently patted Eunha's head in a lovable way.

That is when Yerin couldn't hide the shocked that she hides in her as she turned towards her husband and with her big eyes she mouthed,

"What the heck is happening here?"

***

Four of them headed toward the nearest cafe since Taehyung was whining about his grumbling stomach.

"Oh gosh. I was so hungry I could eat everything here." He smiles cheekily toward the waiter who was waiting for their order.

And his unintended flirty acts earned him a slight pinch in the stomach by Yerin.

"Quit being a fool and start ordering my dear." She stated while looking at him fiercely.

"Auc-kay. Just give me a set of fish and chips please." He said to the waiter before whispering at Yerin,

"Please spare me some mercy"

Eunha and Jungkook were giggling as they watched how Taehyung tried to hide the pain from Yerin's attack.

"Just gave us all the same thing." Jungkook said to the waiter while trying to maintain a straight face.

"So, how's your father in law?" Taehyung tried to change the mood as the waiter walked away from their table.

All their eyes were now on Eunha. She blinked couple of time trying to process the situation and cleared her throat as she sensed the awkward atmosphere.

"He's nice and thoughtful. Unlike the way I've pictured him." She quickly took a sip of the water in front of her to hide her red face.

Yerin who realised her sister was behaving peculiarly odd, furrowed her eyebrows deeper.