13. Trying

Umji's deep sleep was disturb by some noises. As she open her eyes, she saw Yoongi and Eunha was having conversation together.

"Oppa?" She voice out.

Yoongi quickly turns around to her and grins.

"You've wake up?" She just nod and replied his smile.
"I'm sorry I fall asleep. I guess I'm just too tired."
"It's okay. Yoongi oppa told me that you got a hectic schedule to follow and you'll usually only sleep 2-3 hours per day." Eunha smiles at her. Umji's expression changed as she heard Eunha effortlessly calling Yoongi as oppa.

"Did she remember you already, oppa?" Umji asked as Eunha excused herself to toilet.

"Nope." Yoongi shook his head and sighs.
"But, I can see she's having fun when I told her about you guys." His expression brighten as he remembers how excited Eunha was when he keep talking about the past.

"About us?" Umji raised her eyebrows.

"Yes. You. And the girls. And a bit about Jungkook as well. I can feel that she's trying her best to remember everything." Yoongi smiled at the latter.
"I'm glad to hear that then." She exhaled with relief.

"So... How's Japan?" Yoongi tried to change the topic.
"Oh. Well, I guess it's just the same as Korea. The only flaws is just when I need to keep speaking in a foreign language." Umji sweetly smiled.

"But, you were good in both Japanese and English, so I guess the struggle is less for you, huh? Namjoon always contact me to inform how he hated living in Japan because he wasn't so fluent in them."
"Oppa was just giving excuses not to live with us. That's all. Don't you know he has been traveling around the world, chasing after girls like there's no tomorrow? We totally had it enough with his childish attitude." Umji sighs. Yoongi let out a chuckle as he stares into the girl.

"If being childish is travelling around the world for some musical inspiration then I don't think he's at fault Umji. What do you expect from a well known producer like him? I'm sure he'll come back with another hit soon."

Umji gave a smile and shrugged her shoulders. She was quite devastated when her brother decided to move away from them in order to find some musical inspiration. But, Yoongi was right after all. It was his dream to be involve professionally in music and he is just basically living out his dream now.

"So... I guess you're doing great then." He smiled. A bitter one.
"Maybe. And maybe not." She looks away. And then she quickly look at him again, this time, faking a smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't contact you at all, oppa. I guess I was just so busy. That's all." He nods as a sign he understands her reason. She sigh in relief as Yoongi's smile grew wider. She then shift her gaze towards the window again.

She took a deep breath with a constant thought, 'stop running and let's just face the truth shall we, Kim Yewon?'

***

Jungkook just finished handling his report to his superior. It was just a few minutes before 8 pm as Jungkook starts to pack his bag. One of his colleagues then look at him sternly.

"You don't want to give bad impression to manager Kang, right?" He whispered.
"What do you mean by that? I've finished my work and it already past our working hours, sunbaenim." He lift his eyebrow.
"Oh no you don't. Don't even dream to leave early tonight Jungkook-shi. Don't you remember we had plan for our team's dinner? Besides, as a new comer, you should show yourself more presentable to us at all time. Don't you think so?" Another colleagues whispered to him.
"But, we just had one last night, Deputy Shin." He tried to protest.