24. Distorted

Flashback

It was their movie night. Jungkook and Eunha always set Saturday's night as a movie night day regardless of his busy schedule.

"Hmm... I want to watch action film, though." He whined as Eunha put her favourite drama on screen.

"We will. After we finished this one, okay? I've been dying to know what happened to Joo Ji Ah." She squeals over the thought. Her husband smiled in amusement as he watched her tingled with excitement over a drama.

After a few minute into the show, Jungkook set his head in her lap as he saw Eunha was being a little too immersed with the drama.

"My dear." He said as he poked her chin and giggled over the sight.

Eunha's lips curved into a quirky smile hearing her husband calling her with her favourite nickname.

"I can see your double chin in this angle." His giggle turned into outright laughter when Eunha deliberately brought her chin down causing the skin under her chin to be folded even more.

"I love fat Eunha." He said as he keep poking her chin.

Eunha was going to ignore him but as she couldn't withstand it anymore, she burst out into laughter.

"Stop! It tickles!" Eunha shrieked.

Jungkook grinned as Eunha shoved him away, trying to put her focus into the drama.

"Dear, why do you always love to watch these type of dramas? In the end the main guy will get the girl. And, she will leave the other guy broken hearted." He commented.

"Simple. Because it's fun and makes me feel giddy in the inside." She chuckled.

Jungkook then mischievously grinned as he pointed to himself, signalling he obviously has the same effect for her.

"Awww... Stop teasing me!" Eunha giggles.

End of Flashback

***

Jungkook froze as Eunha unwrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips detach and his eyes were all over the place, hiding the embarrassment overwhelming him.

"I...I..." He stuttered as he tried to speak for himself.

However, before he even able to say something, Eunha fall onto the couch and passed out.

Jungkook widened his eyes for a few second then chuckled over the sight of his drunken wife.

"Why do you always one step ahead of me, my dear?" He grinned as he poked at her chubby cheek.

He then put a hand under her head and another under her waist as he carry her in bridal style into their room.

"Maybe, being a husband to 15 years old Eunha wasn't that bad after all." He chuckled.

As, he tugged the blanket over her and moved to the other side of the bed to get some rest, he noticed something peculiar under their bedside drawer. 'Is that...'

"Necklace!" He exclaimed.

***

Yuju leaned her body towards one of their dance room's door where Hoseok was seen swiftly moving his body to the music beat.

"1,2. 1,2." He repeated to his students.

"Lets take 15 minutes break shall we?" He suggested as he saw Yuju was waving at him.