15. Wonder

☝️☝️ this is going to be Jungkook's soundtrack, so I hope you guys can listen to it and understand the lyric 😭😭😭

Umji fixed her gaze onto her phone before taking a deep breath. 'I must've be out of mind.' She then stares at Taehyung who was preparing coffee for her.

"You should've hired someone else, oppa. Don't you pity Yerin unnie? She always had to drop by whenever she had her free time."
"It was her who wants to come though. I've never ask her to do so." Taehyung replied nonchalantly. Yerin then yanked his arm and punch his stomach.

"That's what you get for belittling me." She hissed.
"Awww!" He cried.
"It hurts!" He caress his stomach as he feel deep pain on the inside.
"Why do you always have to attack my stomach, Yerin? I thought if I marry you then you'll be less violent." Yerin just shrugged her shoulders and went to the kitchen.

Taehyung then took the brewed coffee and put the cup in front of Umji.

"You should've made your own coffee if you crave for one." Umji smiles at Taehyung as she took a sip of the latte.

"Well I didn't just crave for any coffee oppa. I craved for yours." She grins.
"You and your meaningless sweet talk." Taehyung lightly flicked her head with a grin. He then quickly walked to the counter as a customer enter the cafe. Umji let out a small chuckle looking at full grown Taehyung. She then wrapped her hand around the cup and take another sip of her coffee.

"You should've come earlier, Umji." Yerin said as she served freshly baked pastry into the display rack.
"Why?" Umji said curiously.

"Here's your pastry and your cappuccino sir." Taehyung said as he gave a change to the customer. He then take a look at Umji who was anticipating the answer.

"Jungkook was here just now. He came with Eunha." He widely smiles.

"Thank you and please come again." Yerin bowed down as the customer leave the shop.

Umji raised her eyebrows toward Yerin who pull a seat in front of her.

"Oh really? Doesn't he need to go to work, though? I thought he had been struggling to fit himself in the company." Yerin inhaled deeply before letting out a sigh.

"He took a few days off for her. He wanted to help Eunha to remember something."

Umji change her gaze towards the window. She keeps looking through it until she curve a smile for both Taehyung and Yerin who are staring weirdly at her.

"Well, I'm glad he did that then."

***

Yoongi rush into the cafe as he look at his watch.

"Sorry I'm late." He sweetly smiles toward Umji who was having her time, enjoying her profiteroles.

"Off. It's oghay offa." She said as she munches off the remaining profiteroles. Yoongi burst out with laugh as he saw her cheeky side. 'She is really Eunha's soulmate.'

"It was her third cup, though. You better pay me those cups, Umji." Taehyung playfully glared at the younger.  She just giggle a bit before inviting Yoongi to sit.

"Have a seat oppa."

And, Yoongi delightfully nods and pull the chair in front of her.

***

Eunha groaned slightly. She knows Jungkook know how miserable she feels right now but it seems like the latter just chose to ignore it.

"Do we still have place to go after this?" She said as frustration starts filling in her. It was worse enough that she can't remember anything and now she was informed her lovable oppas had separated from each other. Well not all of them but it still irritates her to know that.