9. A day of wonder

(For this chapter, please listen to the song that I've attached)

Jungkook was still busy jotting down the notes from Eunha's book. Eunha who was at his side then let out a loud sigh. As he heard the sigh, he shift his gaze towards the girl.

"You said you're going to accompany me." She pouts.
"I am." Jungkook then turns his attention to the notes again.
"I need to copy all of this if I want to excel in the next exam. My grades had flopped down so bad because I'm too busy with trainings." Eunha widened her eyes in shock. She tried to take away her book but being a stronger him, Jungkook manage to snatch it back.

"B-but, I'm not that smart. You should've took Umji's note book. Not mine!"
"I should. But, she'll be absent until tomorrow and I got no time to spare. Besides, you're great as well. You aced in all subject for last exam, right?" Jungkook gave a warm smile.

"Well, thank you for that compliment but I wouldn't made it if it's not for Umji."
"Cheer up. Everyone knows that. However, it was you who answer those question, right? Why can't you just appreciate yourself more, Jung Eunha."

Eunha sat herself in deep thought. Jungkook was right. Even when others say that she's beautiful or smart or even unique in her own way, Eunha never believe them at heart. She just took it as a words of encouragement for her to do better.

"A promise is a promise. Let's go." Jungkook said as he picks up his bag. Eunha blinks couple of time before Jungkook lightly knocks her forehead. He smirks and said,

"Come. Or we'll be late."

***

They were waiting for their bus before Eunha claps her hand frantically as something crossed her mind.

"I have a brilliant idea!" She shouted in excitement. Lucky for Jungkook no one was there except for them. He frowns to the latter while shooking his head in disbelief.

"Stop shouting. Your high-pitched voice almost cause me to deaf." He glared at Eunha. Eunha just grins back at him.

"Whatever you up to now, I don't want to be part of it." He said brushing off the girl away.

A few minutes later, the bus came and they both quickly get on it. Eunha took the seat near the window and she was hoping that Jungkook will sit with her but being a tsundere he is, he just walk towards the seat behind Eunha instead. 'Psh. What an arrogant guy.'

***

Jungkook was in his dream land when Eunha shake his body to wake him up.

"Are we here yet?" Jungkook said as he rubs his eyes.
"Yes! Yes we have arrived!" Eunha said in excitement.

Jungkook was still sleepy as he follow Eunha to go home. He then frowns as he realised that they were not in their neighbourhood.

"Where is this place?" He looks at Eunha but Eunha just shrugged him off and skips happily. He then pulls her arm furiously.

"What happened Jung Eunha? Are you trying to kidnap me?" Eunha laughs as she saw Jungkook's panic expression.

"No, silly! Why should I do that? You cost nothing." She smirks.
"Are you sure about that? As far I know, I'm quite priceless, you know?" Jungkook tilt his face towards the girl. He lifted his eyebrow and smirk. Eunha was startled a bit but the she quickly shook her head.

"Enough with that. Let's go!" She said as she points towards a place in front of them. It was a big amusement arcade. Jungkook widened his eyes in disbelief.

"Why did you-"
"Oh come on!" Eunha said as she rush inside.

***

Umji bids goodbye to both her parents as they enter the departure hall. Her father has a share in a company in Japan so they will always leave Namjoon and Umji for a few days once in a month.