3. Love

It was recess time. Usually Umji would tag along with the girls to the the school's cafeteria but she wasn't feeling all hungry since she had plenty breakfast this morning. She hops to the music room and hummed cheerfully when she found a familiar figure sitting at the piano.

"Yoongi oppa!" She called with a clear voice.

Yoongi immediately turn to the voice and ask her to sit with him on the chair. "Come. I'll teach you a few notes. You'll be needing that once you're in a senior year. Mrs Park who is our music teacher will be so glad if you were able to distinguish notes. Just like me." He said showing his gummy smile. Umji let out a cheeky laugh while saying "Nope, thank you, oppa. Thanks for the invitation though."

Yoongi pout a bit before smiles again toward Umji.

"Hmmm what made you come to me on this hour? You should be at the cafeteria gorging your food like usual don't you?" That tease earns a light smack from the girl.

"Oppa! Stop comparing me to a monster! What do you mean gorging? I'm just eating as the way usual human being would be don't I?" Umji said with a loud laugh. She keep clutching her stomach as she felt pain from laughing too much. Yoongi show his gummy smile once again as he glad he was able to make the girl laugh.

"Tell me though. What've made you come here?" He asked again.

Umji immediately stop her laugh and look at Yoongi with focus.

"Well, let's be serious." She said while maintaining a serious face on her look. Yoongi nearly let out a laugh but he stops when he saw how determined Umji was.

"This is new. What happen? Are you okay? Is there something bothering you, Umji?" He asked with a concern. Umji was hesitating at first but she gather her courage and face the older,

"Oppa, what would it be like to be in love?"

Yoongi had a goosebumps with Umji's questioned. He had to admit that he's nobody when it comes to love. He writes about thousands of love song as his hobby but none of them are from his real story. He usually collect the ideas from other love stories or even dramas and movies. To be exact, he has zero experience when talking about love. He stares at the girl for a moment until he realises that the girl was anticipating his answer. So, instead of answering her, he voice out a question for her,

"Why are you interested in this thing out all of a sudden?" He said in amusement. That question certainly earn another light smack from the girl.

"Tch, I thought I'm the one who ask first." She pout. Yoongi grins as he realise Umji certainly has the cutest pout that he has ever seen.

"What do I get if I answer it though? I'm not sure why should I answer it if I got nothing in return." He said indifferently.

"Hmm, okay then. I'll buy you a big chocolate as a sense of gratitude. How's that?" Umji look at Yoongi with her bright eyes hoping that the guy will say yes to her. Yoongi though, still with his unimpressed mood, look away with a hmmph.

"I can't believe you still don't know me Kim Yewon. I've never like something sweet." He said while crossing his arm.
"But, it is unfair when you're this sweet oppa!" She immediately replied back to him. Surprised by her sudden words, Yoongi turn to her with amusement.

"So you think I'm sweet?" He said, once again showing his gummy smile.
"Sweeter than sugar. Now, can you please answer my questioned please Yoongi oppa? Pretty please?" She gently tucks Yoongi's arm, causing the latter to startled a bit. He then blinks couple of time before nodding frantically to her.

"Yeay! Oppa is the best!" She smiled at him. Yoongi on the other hand smiles widely at the latter reaction.

'Anything for you, princess.'  He thought to himself.