14. Journey

☝️☝️☝️(Slide to the left for better experience) 😘

Jungkook smile as Eunha gobble down her food as much as she could. He keeps staring with a proud smile curved on his face.

"Take a break, Eunha. You don't want to choke on your food."
"But, this is so delicious! Who would've thought that toebokki and cheese made a great pair?"

Jungkook giggles and look gladly at Eunha.

"Do you love them that much? I thought you had your dinner already?"

Eunha turns her gaze toward Jungkook. He then looks away as the stare becomes a little too intense for him.

"Why are you avoiding my stares? Do you still had butterfly every time you look into my eyes?" Eunha said indifferently as she continue eating her toebokki.

"Err... I guess so." He sheepishly smiled. Eunha peered at him with curiousity as she took another look at her husband.

"You do? Are you serious? We've been dating for almost 6 years before we decided to live together, right? How come you heart still flutter with things like having an eye contact?" She said as she munch her food.  She almost choke on them as she was startled with Jungkook's answer.

"I... I don't think I have an answer for that. I mean how can I explain thing that happen involuntarily? It just happens that way." He said as he hides his blushed cheek. Eunha let out a chuckle as she saw Jungkook's perplexed face.

"Are you sure I'm the one who had a crush on you? Looking by situation now, it hardly for me to accept that." She grins.

"By the way, yes I've already ate dinner with Umji and Yoongi oppa. However, it would be rude to say no to all these great food, right?" She said as she starts to clean up the table. Jungkook then quickly snatch away the cloth table that she was holding.

"It's okay. I'll do it." He said as he put away the empty plate.
"Hmm... May I do the dishes, then?" She said as she opened the tap.
"As a housewife, I should at least contribute to something, right?" Jungkook stare at his wife for a few second before he nods, smiling toward the latter.

"Well... If you insist."

***

Eunha bummed herself on her bed. She then peeks at her husband who is getting ready to bed with his pyjama.

"Oh great. At last a nice point of you." She smiled widely. Jungkook widened his eyes and lift his eyebrows.

"Hmm?" He asked as he buttoned up his pyjama.
"I like someone who is meticulous. And I see that in you." She scrunched up her nose in a cute way.

"Ah... So, that's one of the reason you fall for me I guess?" He smirks.
"I guess. Haven't I talk about it before to you?" Eunha look curiously at Jungkook while titling her head. A sudden memory then come flashing at him.

Flashback

Eunha was walking with Jungkook alongside their campus when she realise a few eyes was intensely staring at them. As she saw them, she quickly locks arm with her boyfriend's. She then squint her eyes and point out to the girls furiously.

"This is mine!" She said half yelling. She then smile proudly towards Jungkook who is giggling at her.

"Do you really have to do that?"
"Well... duh~ I wanted to announce it to the whole world if I could." She grins widely. And that earn another chuckle from Jungkook.

"Do you really like me that much?" He said as he tilts his head towards her. She looks away and awkwardly cough before turning back at him,

"Yes?" She showed her teeth. Jungkook was gulping down his soda before he bursting out into laughter. 'Duh... Why do you have to be so cute, Eunha.'