*I scream at her, Darla looks at me with shock and finally leaves. Right now I didn't care if she was alright or not, I was beyond pissed. I just blew my chance to see Natasha on the weekends. I have to come up with something and quick.

*I was almost sure that she was gonna say yes but she changed her mind when she saw me with Darla. But if it affected her, does that mean she's interested in me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Natasha's Pov*

*I'm on my bed, thinking about what Nati and Annette said. When I got home, I told them everything and they said that I should have accepted his offer.. that even if he's engaged, it's just a normal and simple driving lesson.. that I shouldn't have said no unless I was attracted to him but of course I denied it.

*Nati's exact reaction was... slapping me in the head saying 'are you stupid or what? A free driving lesson is better than to pay for one. BRUTA hermana mia'. (Stupid sister of mine).

*I of course hit her back and that resulted in us fighting and mom getting mad and throwing things at us for fighting, we stopped fighting and run away from my mom.

*In a latin house it doesn't matter how old you are if mami has to give you a pela (ass whooping, hit) she will, she doesn't like it when we fight. After an hour we were talking again like nothing happend. Then I called Annette and told her too.

*I was thinking about accepting his offer, but when I saw him with her I realized that I shouldn't be spending time alone with an engaged man who I'm crushing on.
I shouldn't be even thinking about him, look at him the way I do or in any other way for that matter.
On top of it all, he's my boss too.

*We should only have a professional relationship.. nothing else. Maybe I'm looking to much into this. I have to make up my mind about this.

 I have to make up my mind about this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE NEXT DAY...

-Nati: Natasha your driver is here.

*I heard Nati scream scream from the kitchen, she was making us breakfast. We always take turns on doing things in the house.
I rush to the kitchen, take my breakfast plus my sandwiches an orange and leave.