Chapter 58

Even though I knew nobody was watching us, it didn't stop me from occasionally glancing around the empty beach. With Jared flat on his back against the towel and me straddling him, if anyone did happen to see us, there would be no doubt what we were doing.

His eyes gazed into mine as I rocked back and forth over him. I had never seen him this quiet and calm, and his warm smile caused a shiver to travel down my spine. Due to motion on the towel the bottle of wine tipped over, and when I broke eye contact with him, fingernails dug into my hip. "Jen don't stop, forget about that for now."

He bunched my dress around my waist as he carefully pushed and pulled me over him. My body edged closer and closer to release. I gripped his shirt in my fists, enjoying the way my clit rubbed his pubic bone with every stroke. He let go of my hips, long enough to forcefully tug the whole top of my dress down. My immediate thought was to cover up, but he let out a laugh. "Nobody else is here Jen. It's only you and me."

I relaxed and let my arms drop to my sides. He squeezed my breasts in his hands, gently circling his thumbs over my hardened buds. He alternated between rolling them between his fingers and running his thumbs over them, the sensation violently shoving me over the edge.

Holding onto his open shirt, I let out a silent cry as wave after wave hit me hard. Without any warning, he flipped me over, my body still having slight aftershocks of a powerful orgasm. He took a fairly quick look around before pushing both of my legs up over his shoulders. The way his hips were moving, I knew this would be over fast.

He started pumping into me hard and fast. I was stunned at how fast he changed, but he knew that this was risky. This was likely one of the most exciting things I've ever done and at the same time, one of the most insane. Faster than I expected, his body tensed up and his hips slowed.

It wasn't until he was laying next to me panting, that I realized how cold I actually was. I pulled myself together quickly and both of us began laughing at what we had just done right there on the beach. I picked up my heels, which came off when he flipped me, and dumped the sand out of them. He buttoned his pants and stood, reaching out to help me up. "Let's get the hell out of here."

He picked up the towel at the ends, trapping the bottle and two glasses inside. Walking over to the nearest trash can and threw the whole thing inside.

We made it back to his place, took a shower and went to bed. The following day was spent showing my parents around LA. Even though Vegas isn't that far, my parents rarely travel to California. They've only visited me twice since I moved to Calabasas.

After dinner, Jared and my father disappeared for a long while. Mom and I were busy watching a movie and it reminded me so much of the time I spent visiting them at home.

For the first time I was really dreading having to accompany Luke to New York. My greatest fear was that being apart would somehow change just how perfect things have been. It just seemed that Jared and I had finally gotten to a place where everything felt comfortable and right. I didn't want anything to ruin that.
We had lunch together on Sunday before my parents had to fly back home. It was tough to say goodbye again and with me flying out this coming week, I wouldn't see them again until Christmas.

Not only did I have to say goodbye to my parents, but I also had to go home. I had to be at Luke's house first thing in the morning. I left the airport sad and depressed, but this was only the beginning.

We arrived back to Jared's and I picked up my bag. He did his best to try and get me to stay, but I knew I couldn't. There was laundry and packing to be done before my flight. This time would be so much harder to leave, and I was dying to know if he was feeling the same way. After loads of hugs and kisses I finally got in the car and left.

When the alarm went off, I struggled to get myself out of bed. Looking around my apartment, I made sure I had everything I needed. I was meeting Luke at his place and we were headed to the airport.

My plan was to text Jared and tell him that I'd call him when we landed, but when I pulled up at Luke's, I saw his truck. I got out of the car and walked to the door confused as hell as to why Jared would be over.

I opened the door and walked in to see Luke having coffee with Jared. They both had grins on their faces when they looked over at me. "Well hi there. It appears that you have a visitor before we leave to go to the airport," Luke informed me. "I'll just step out and give you guys a few minutes. Jen, give me your car keys and I'll load your bags up."

I passed him my keys and laptop and turned to Jared. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to say goodbye, but not cause a scene at the airport and I have another surprise for you." He pulled me closer.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" I asked, wondering what else this crazy man had planned.

"I'll be seeing you in two weeks. I have an event in New York and I'll be there for an entire week." I was smiling before he could even complete his sentence. I could manage two weeks much easier than five. "God, I'm going to miss you."