Chapter 24

I woke up to him sharing my pillow, Jared's warm, naked body was pressed firmly into my back, and his arm was draped across my waist. His soft, steady breaths indicated that he was still asleep, but he began to stir just as I turned around to face him.

He rolled flat on his back, slid one arm up, under his pillow while yawning, and squinted an eye open to look at me. "See anything you like?" He asked as I propped myself up on my hand.

"As a matter of fact, I do, and by the way, you look sexy as hell in the morning, Mr. Leto." I moved closer, rolling onto my back next to him and smiling. "I knew you would."

"Oh yeah?" He rose up, inches closer and threw his arm around me. He took each each of my wrists in his hands, holding them over my head and using the weight of his body to pin me down. His knee pushed mine apart and I could feel his hardness against me. "I like what I see too." He glanced down at my naked chest and back into my eyes.

"Jared-" Before I could finish my sentence, he leaned down and kissed me. The taste of mint filled my mouth with the caressing of his tongue against my own.

"You're a liar! You were awake before me and I know it because I can still taste the toothpaste on your tongue!"

He giggled and bit down on my skin. "I was and you know what else? I ordered us breakfast." I could definitely get used to this sweet Jared. He moved both of my wrists to be restrained by one of his hands. "You were still asleep so I asked that it be brought up around nine. That gives us just enough time...." His lips covered mine as he proceeded to slide his hand down, between our bodies.

Two orgasms later, I watched Jared climb out of bed and pull his robe on. His cheerful voice coming from the next room made me smile. "Room service madam." He walked in pushing a cart consisting of fresh fruit, pancakes, juice, and coffee.

"Oh my God! That smells so amazing." I sat up and pulled the sheet around myself. "Should I get dressed?" I asked, knowing he would say no.

"No." He pulled his robe open and let it fall to the floor before climbing back into bed. This was our perfect little escape from everyone else and I didn't want it to end. "After breakfast we can take a shower."
I felt like the luckiest woman in the world to have this beautiful, naked man next to me. He took a bite of a strawberry and then raised one to my lips.

"Things will be different when we come back from break." I sighed.

He swallowed the bite that he had been chewing and tilted his head. "In a way. Filming will only be for a few more weeks, but Calabasas isn't far from LA." He winked.

"Think we'll see each other while on break?" I was almost afraid to ask. Who knows what the future held for us. We didn't have any kind of conversation about what this was happening between us. I wasn't blind, Jared always seemed to be in the company of gorgeous women, wherever he went, and not to mention all of the rumors and gossip that surrounded him.

"Of course we will. We just have to make an effort. I have no problem with that." He didn't say much more and I got the impression that I made him uncomfortable, so I left it alone.
He waited until I finished my coffee before taking me by the hand and leading me into the bathroom. I turned on the water and he stepped in with me. His arms wrapped tightly around me. "I promise to come see you, Jen. I like what we have going on and want to continue it at home."
I didn't exactly know what he meant by that, and I shouldn't be reading so much into it. 'Continue it at home'. Those words kept ringing in my head as we finished washing each other.

I admired his beautiful form as the foam slid down his backside, while I scrubbed his back. He grabbed the shampoo bottle, turned around to face me and squeezed some over top of my head, blowing raspberries, trying to imitated the sound of the liquid pouring onto my head. I giggled at his silliness, and he placed a quick kiss on my lips, before starting to massage my head. I closed my eyes and let his fingers work the shampoo into my hair. With every stroke, an electric shock traveled down my spine.