Chapter 12

I was more frustrated than ever at Jared for waking me up, but not because I was tired. It was because I was having the most intense sexual dream I've ever had in my life, and it was all about him. Last night had more of an effect on me than I thought.

He barged into my room and immediately began touching and kissing me. Before I had time to even think, my top was off and I was dying to know the rules this time. Wasn't that how he like it? I tried not to sound too disappointed, but God, I wanted what he did to me last night, all over again. He had me naked and his hands were all over me. I was embarrassed at how wet I already was for him.

My hands were shaking so badly, I couldn't even pull his pants down.
"Jared.."

"I got it." He shoved my hands away and unzipped, but still didn't pull them down.
"I had a dream about you." I blurted out, feeling my face flush, but I refused to look him in the eye while telling him about it.

Every time he shifted, the door creaked. I didn't care, I needed him, again. The urgency I felt, that pounding, blinded me with lustful despair, in the hours we were apart.

"Oh yeah? Was it dirty?" He gave me that evil grin, knowing that it was. "Shit, this door is already making noise and we aren't even doing anything yet. Let's move to the bed, we can't wake everyone like that." He let my feet slide to the floor and took my hand.

"It was very dirty." I said matter of factly. I wanted his full attention and I certainly got it. His eyebrows raised and he licked over his bottom lip.

I darted over to the bed, but was caught again by his strong grip. I needed him again, now. "Tell me about this dream, all of it. Don't leave anything out, Jen." He wrapped his arm around my body from behind, and moving my dishevelled hair over my shoulder started kissing and softly biting my neck.

One hand was cupping my neck, pressing into my throat, gently strangling me. God, that was new to me, and it felt so hot, I was starting to lose the feel of my legs. He loosened his grip enough for me to speak. "You had me pinned to the bed and I couldn't move. Your fingers were inside of me."

He nudged my legs apart with his knee, while his other hand grazed my belly, and quickly found itself travelling south, parting my aching flesh, to slide his fingers inside of me once more. "Like this?" He whispered against my ear, making me moan out loud. "Mmmmm." He moved them slowly at first, but it wasn't long before he sped up, curling them. I whimpered in frustration when he pulled them away. "What else did I do to you?"

"You spanked me, you know, like you did last night." Did I sound like a crazy person? I was all over the place with this crazy dream, and even though it was very sexual, I was exaggerating a little. I immediately moved to my hands and knees.

"Hmm, perfect..." He whispered, gently caressing my ass, before grabbing my cheeks tightly, kneading them roughly and finally giving me the sharp slap I wanted. I gripped the sheet tightly in my fist. He rubbed his hand over my bottom and then moved to the other cheek. The slaps grew harder and more frequent, but it only made me want more. I was so hungry for him, I wished he would just come on and fill me at once.

"Jared.." I cried out his name.

"Dirty girl, I think you really like this. So, tell me what else I did in this dream?" He asked, pressing himself against my bare ass. I could feel his errection through his pants, pressing against my entrance and I started circling my hips against him.
"You fucked me."

He chuckled, but I wasn't sure if he was making fun of me or not. "Of course I did." I felt him shove his pants down his hips and I was instantly relieved. "Are you sure that you really want this?" He asked, rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my dripping slit.

"Um hmm," I moaned with my eyes tightly shut, waiting for him to fill me again.

"How badly? I want you to beg me." Now this kind of teasing was sending me over to the edge with anger and total frustration. "Please, Jared." My head was spinning so fast.

"I realize you're new to this, but that was pathetic. You will learn how to properly beg and you will learn how to properly address me. Do you understand?" He brutally slid though my drenched walls, and I called out his name again as he pounded into me, over and over; with carnal desire. The soft whimpers coming from his mouth were barely audible over the slapping of his hip against my skin. His hands relentlessly slapped my ass. The pain, blurred with the pleasure he was giving me and I was lost.

I lay my torso flat on the mattress, and before I could get comfortable, I felt his fingers crawling on my nape, under my hair. He wrapped my hair in a knot around his hand and yanked it roughly toward him. I whimpered louder this time as my body arched back.

He kept thrusting his body harder into me, and I felt my orgasm approaching. He felt so good inside of me and I didn't want it to end, but unfortunately, there was nothing I could to stop it or slow it down.

As my body contorted with pleasure, he continued his fast rhythm and I knew he was about to follow me into bliss. With a restrained moan, he pulled himself from inside of me and I could feel the warmth of his release spilling along my back. His deep, loud groans echoed off the walls and I smiled into the sheets. This was a game that I knew I'd want to play often.

"You want to lay with me?" I asked, watching him smile big as he kicked his shoes off and shoved the pants down his legs. I laid down and felt him stretching out next to me.