Chapter 22

Without turning on the light, I walked her into the bedroom with both of my arms around her, guiding her to the foot of the bed. Standing there, she lay her head back against my chest. "What are the rules this time?" I could hear pure excitement in her voice and was having trouble deciding exactly what I wanted to do. I smiled, pulling her white top over her head and dropping it to the floor.

Wrapping my fingers around her throat, I forced her head back so that she had to look up at me. Part of me wanted to bend her over that bed and fuck her fast and hard, own her, so to speak, but this other part of me wanted to take my time and show her a side of myself that not many get to see. I had to make a decision and fast. "Jennifer, there are no rules tonight. Memorable, remember? I'd rather try something different." Her lips curled upward and I sighed. "Let's take our time tonight, just enjoy each other."

She spun around and unbuckled my belt. "Of course we will." I could see the look in her eyes change. She was expecting a rough, dominant Jared and was clearly caught off guard by my gentleness.

"I promise to make it worth it." I whispered against her ear, kissing her neck as my fingers unfastened the skirt she was wearing and watched it join her top in a pile on the floor. Smiling, she turned around and dropped to her knees in front of me. She gripped the waistband of my jeans, opening them and gliding her tongue down my lower belly. Once they were down far enough, my manhood sprang forward and she wrapped her fingers around it. Her warm tongue grazed along the slit at the tip, licking the drop of precum and grinning like the devil. I bit my bottom lip just watching her enthusiasm. She stared at me while running her tongue along the underside. My eyes closed and I couldn't help but think about my feelings and the betrayal she didn't even know about.

She took her time to pleasure me, using her hand to stroke me as she swirled her tongue around the crown. Sealing her lips around it, she sucked forcefully, hollowing her cheeks. My hand gripped the back of her hair and I forced myself further into her throat. This wasn't my plan, I reminded myself and pushed her away. "Get on the bed for me." I stepped out of my pants, kicking them out of the way and trying to pace myself.

She happily bounced on the edge and lay on her back against the pillows. I crawled closer, nudging her legs apart with my knee so that I could kneel between them. "You look so beautiful, Jen." My fingers wandered across her body, slowly trailing along, memorizing every inch of her body.

Leaning down, I licked and sucked the soft skin of her neck into my mouth, not biting, but still sucking hard enough to leave some colorful marks, reminders of tonight. I wanted her to remember tonight every time she looked into the mirror tomorrow. She wrapped her fingers around my aching cock and stroked me against her wet core. I struggled to hold myself up and pushed myself faster into her hand. Grunting, I let out a string of curses that echoed throughout the room.

Laying my body down on hers, I pressed my mouth against hers, parted her lips with my tongue and kissed her intensely. Moaning into her open mouth, I rolled my hips against hers, desperately trying to take this slow.

Jennifer's legs wrapped around my waist and I reached down between our bodies to guide myself inside of her. I was instantly lost, moving slowly, knotting my fingers in her long, dark hair. She whimpered and pulled me down to kiss her. "Faster." She whispered against my lips.

Smiling, I set a steady pace and made deep, deliberate strokes, circling my hips and feeling like I earned every moan that escaped her lips. Her body fit perfectly against mine, like she was made especially for me.

Switching positions, she got to her knees and I moved behind her. I fought myself to to not rush to the finish line. It had been a long time since I did this, took it slow and I knew exactly what it meant. My feelings for her had grown. She cried out my name as my fingernails dug roughly into her tender flesh. My heart clenched in my chest when she said my name. No matter what happened with Nicole, I knew that I wanted Jen. It was a dirty mistake and I wanted nothing more to do with her.

The vulgar things that were coming out of her mouth, pushed me to my breaking point. My head was spinning at how quickly things changed from slow and gentle, to fast and rough. "Fuck me, Jared."

She pushed back harder when I wasn't doing as she asked. Finally, I had enough and twisted my fingers in her long, dark hair, giving it a rough tug. She cried out and I knew her fingers were between her legs, moving over her clit.

The blood raced through my veins, pumping loudly in my ears and I was panting heavily. "Fuck.." The tension was getting to be too much as I struggled to hold myself back.

She finally tightened around my length and I roared, spilling everything I had into her. My body shuddered against hers before finally relaxing. God help me, I was falling in love with this woman. How did it happen so fast? I moved over and she collapsed against me, both of us sweaty and tired. "So, whatcha think? Memorable night?" I asked, trying to block out all of the thoughts in my head.

She laughed, pulling the sheet out from under her. "Very memorable, but I do need to get back to my room soon. I don't want to leave Nic all alone."

Just hearing that name annoyed me. "Oh come on, she's a big girl. This is our last night here for a few weeks and I planned to spend it with you. Stay with me, Jen." What the hell was wrong with me? I knew deep down that Nicole could ruin this for me and I definitely needed to keep Jen with me for the night just Incase. I tilted her chin up and pressed my lips to hers.

"I just feel bad for her. She's all alone." She looked at me and smiled. That unmistakable grin flashed in her eyes, the one of contentment.

"Great, so you'd rather be with her and leave me all alone? I thought I meant something to you. That's ok, I see how it really is." I folded my arms and frowned like I was pouting.

"I'm staying with you! Stop acting like a baby. I've always wanted to know what you look like first thing in the morning anyway." She put her head down on the pillow next to me and let out a deep breath.

I let out a sigh of relief. She can never find out about what happened between Nicole and I. "Good, I love breakfast in bed."