Chapter 19 Jared

Dinner was great and I thought that I had convinced Jen to come back to my room, but unfortunately, she turned me down. I think she felt guilty about not inviting Nicole to dinner with us. Plus, we both had to get up early, so I wasn't really mad about it.

I slowly walked back to my room, slid the card, and stepped inside. Shayla was still out, she said something earlier about going to a shop and wouldn't be back until later. I didn't care as long as she was up and ready to leave on time in the morning. I pulled my jacket off and tossed it on the couch. Yawning, I stretched my body and started to walk toward the bathroom.

My plan was to take a shower and go  right to bed, but all of that changed when I heard her knock. Smiling, I called out. "Ah, did you change your mind?" I teased, pulling the door partially open, but the grin left my face when I saw that it wasn't her. "Well well well... Now how did you find out what room I'm staying in?"

"I followed you, silly." Nicole's stood there sucking on a lollipop and I couldn't help but wonder if she knew of any other form of seduction. Her red stained tongue slid across the round, shiny top of the hard candy, sending a shiver up my spine. She smiled as she stared at me. "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Now why would I want to do that?" I knew that I shouldn't, and I sure as hell knew exactly what would happen if I did. "Look, I have an early day tomorrow."

"We all do." She snapped back at me, pushing the candy all the way into her mouth, sucking hard, and hollowing her cheeks before releasing it with a popping sound. She put her hand on her hip and tilted her head to the side. "You remember how good I am with my mouth, don't you Jared? What was it you said to me?" She placed her finger on her chin as if she were thinking. "You said that I had a very talented mouth, well... that hasn't changed." She grinned at me, remembering my words from ten long years ago.

"I did say that, didn't I?" My thoughts were all over the place and I knew that I shouldn't, but I couldn't stop myself from opening that door and letting her in. "Don't you feel bad? You know, for screwing Jen over like this?"

She moved closer and smirked. "Hey, what she doesn't know won't hurt her and her loss is my gain." Sitting on the couch, I watched her kneel in front of me, placing her hands on my knees, and pushing them apart. She pulled the candy from her mouth, setting it down on the coffee table and leaning forward to kiss me.

I wrapped my hand around her throat, stopping her and staring at her bright red lips. "Just do what you came here to do." I whispered against them, making sure mine brushed hers as I spoke. Letting go, I sat back and watched as she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulling them down just enough to free me. She licked over her lips seductively and pulled her leather jacket off, tossing it on the back of a nearby chair. I yanked the top of her red dress down exposing her breasts and she obviously wasn't expecting it. She frowned at me and I rolled my eyes. "What? Don't look at me like that, you wore that for a fucking reason." I laid my arms across the back of the couch and stared down at her, daring her to say one word of protest. She only bit her lip and pulled her hair up in a bun.

I had no idea what this was going on between Jen and I, but I was faithful to no one. I was single and able to do as I pleased, so why was this bothering me so much? Why was I being such a dick to Nicole?

I began trying to talk myself out of it, but the minute that her warm mouth consumed me, all thoughts ceased. Her tongue moved up my shaft, flicking over the tip, like a snake. I had to open my eyes and watch because this girl was a pro. She took her time, paying extra attention to my balls and when she did take me back into her mouth, my fingers gripped the bun on top of her head.

I pushed her head down and unlike many other women, she had no problem accommodating me. Her slight gags only excited me more. The lingering thought that Shayla may walk in at any moment, also added to the exhilaration. She used her hand and mouth to pleasure me and I clenched my teeth, feeling my gut tighten. She knew I was close and sped up. "Oh fuckkkk." I held her in place, not allowing her to move as I emptied myself into her mouth. I was still panting when I released my grip on her hair. I quickly tucked myself away and watched her get up and plop next to me. "You have to go. Shayla will be back and no one else needs to know about this."

She pulled her dress back into place and leaned back. "You could at least offer me something to drink! God, I just swallowed your cum. Jared, what about me? Did you ever think about taking care of me?"

I stood and walked to the refrigerator, laughing hysterically. Pulling out a bottle of water, I handed it to her and wrapped my fingers around her arm, pulling her up. "Seriously, you want to get off? Do it yourself, it's not my job. I'm not kidding, you have to go."

"Wow! You're so welcome!" I could hear the sarcasm in her voice, but I didn't really care. I only wanted to shower and go to sleep and forget about what I had just done.

"Yeah, so are you. Do you have any idea how many women would love to do what I just allowed you do? Have a good night, Nicole." I closed the door as soon as she was out in the hallway. Pacing back and forth, I was confused by my anger. 'Why the fuck do I feel like such an asshole?' Letting out a frustrated breath, I stripped my clothes off and showered. I had no idea how long I was in the shower actually scrubbing the red lipstick off of my dick. Wrapping a towel around myself, I collapsed on the bed.

I wanted to throw the alarm clock across the room when it went off, but still managed to get up and leave the hotel before anyone else. I had done it purposely so that I didn't have to face Jen first thing. They arrived at the studio about thirty minutes after Shayla and me.

The grin on Nicole's face as she told me 'good morning' screamed guilty. It was just the way she said it that bothered me, but then again, anything she now said sounded different.

I did my best to ignore her and started getting myself ready. Jen came into my dressing room and greeted me, and the guilt seemed to radiate deep inside me.
As the hours went by, scenes that I would normally do in one take, we're taking me longer. Both Jen and Nicole were standing there together watching me, making it more difficult. By lunchtime I had to disappear. I locked myself in my dressing room and was finally able to clear my head.

Nicole continued to grin at me every time I looked in her direction. Her sexually suggestive comments were out of control and I even got a strange look from Luke, making me question if he knew what was really going on. By the end of the day, I was relieved to be gone. We would be leaving for a break and I was looking forward to having a little time alone with Jen.

Finally back at the hotel, I walked straight to my room, closing the door behind me. Sitting on the end of my bed, I scrolled through my phone for a while and started to get hungry. I was trying to talk myself into going down to Jen's room to see if she wanted to go get something to eat, but I wasn't expecting her to come to my room.

Shayla let her in and I immediately got up and pulled her to me. "I hope you're as hungry as I am." We both turned to walk out the door and I noticed Nicole's jacket lying on the couch at the same time as Jen. She tilted her head to the side. "Is this Nic's jacket?" She picked it up and held it out in front of her. "This is hers, right?"

Fuck! I didn't even realize that she left it here and I really hoped that the shocked look on my face didn't give me away. "Yeah, uh, Shayla found that in the lobby and brought it up here. I planned on giving it to her today, but I guess I must've forgotten." She looked over at Shayla who was nodding her head. She knew to go along with whatever I said. She's lied for me so many times and gotten me out of shit more than anyone should have to.

"Oh, I can take it when I go back. You ready? It's been a long day and I'm so hungry!" She tossed it back on the chair and I followed her out, looking back at Shayla who was clenching her jaw and shaking her head in disgust.