First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.

Start from the beginning

"But we lost all our data on that thing," added his partner quickly after her.

"Damn! Contact all our bases and try to find out something about it." He ordered, Abigail Brand.

"I already did it, Director," said the acting woman

"IS?"

"They are all victims of the same type of attack: it is one of the most powerful cyber attacks in our history". The unnamed agent woman said.

"Someone, call SHIELD!" Abigail Brand screamed, with all the strength of her lungs.

XXX

A few hours ago, in a park in New York City.

'I would never have thought that one of Tamamo-chan's quarrels would have caused such trouble.

They usually lead to a safe with my economies blown up or some destroyed walls.

But something like this is new. Now, Metatron, Iris, Sombra and I are in a completely different dimension. Not just an alternative dimension, but the legendary Marvel world!

No matter what I do or do not I end up in situations beyond my border. 'Mystic thought, sitting on a bench, looking at the cloudy sky.

Half an hour ago our Anti-Hero woke up on the ground in the middle of New York City, using one of his magic tricks to send the crowd away, making them forget about him.

Thanks to the sky today in New York City is a cloudy day, with very few rays of light, this is good news for a Servant-Vampire, which can die if it is exposed too long you have sunrays.

"But then again, a new dimension means new challenges, new fights, an opportunity to get your hands on Ironman's armor, Wakanda's Vibranium, Wolverine's Adamantio, the Infinite Gems, so many things to learn, a number incalculable options, brand new adventures, I should become a super-villain or a superhero, no, I remain a simple vigilante who plays the hero, but that means I can not create a new alter ego for my enjoyment. ' He thought Mystic, smiling diabolically.

Miraculously, the people who saw Mystic, believe that he is a kind of actor who tries to intrigue in the skin of the character.

This is possible because Mystic is holding a pile of sheets that pass as a scenery, plus in the park there are three guys dressed as the statue of liberty, a group of nerds who do the cosplay of One Piece and members of the group of local theater who are setting up a stage to interpret who knows what work located in Victorian London.

'Time to go to work.

My goals for the moment are:

- Get information on this version of the Marvel world, especially on heroes and villains.

- Establish a basis for creating a bi-directional portal for the DC world and this Marvel world.

- Find the rest of my companions / subordinates / lackeys / pets, who must be somewhere in this weird world.

- Create a civil ID, I will make a half French and half Italian, the name will be something like that, Arno Auditore di Parigi.

- Make me a new hero costume, maybe I'll become the Batman of Marvel. I mean, Deadpool aka Wade Wilson and Deadstroke aka Slade Wilson are clearly alternative version of one of the other, this means I can not be a masked bat, maybe I would be a masked owl.

- Create a bad alter ego called Psycho, to perform less legitimate action. I can not use Red-X to do the dirty work, if the Justice League arrives in this dimension it will immediately notice that Red-X and Mystic have appeared simultaneously in the same dimension.