| Chapter One | The Peaceful Time End

Start from the beginning

"Good night Ian and Sky." She said. Sky smiled, waving back as her kids went inside.

"Good Night Mrs. Wilsow." Sky said. Ian waved at her, after two more minutes of walking, they walked up porch steps and went inside a small house.

"Hey boys." A woman said. She glanced at them, frowning a bit before looking back at her cooking. "No weapons at the table, you both know this. I shouldn't have to constantly remind you."

"Sorry ma," Ian said. Sky pulls his quiver from around him, letting it hang from his shoulder, staying by the front door as Ian puts his sheath in his room. She looks at Sky, seeing his mind is wondering again.

"Sky." She said. Sky looks at her.

"Oh, sorry, Serena." He said quietly. He walks past her, she watches him as he goes into his room, putting his quiver and bow on the bed. He stares at them, his mind wondering again until a voice spoke from behind him.

"Sky," They said. Sky looked over his shoulder, seeing Ian leaning against the doorway.

"Supper is ready downstairs," Ian said. Sky nodded, he looked away, Ian didn't move from his spot. Even with Sky's back turned to him, even he could tell something was up. He sighed, crossing his arms. "What's going on? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Sky mumbled, Ian chuckled lightly. He walked over to him, looking at him.

"Yeah, it's funny you still think I believe that," Ian said. Sky's eyes look at him.

"I'm fine, Ian. Really...just tired from the trip." Sky said.

"Boys! You better eat before there is nothing left!" A voice called from downstairs. Ian tugged on Sky's arm.

"Come on," Ian said as he walked towards the door, Sky hesitated a moment before he followed. He walked down the steps, reaching the end before a little girl grabbed his hand.

"Come on, Sky!" She cheered smiling, Sky smiled too as she pulled him by his hand, going to the table where everyone was sitting, food spread out on the table. Sky sat beside Ian's father, Jared. Jared looked at him and back at his plate, eating.

"So, how was the hunt?" Jared asked.

"Good, Sky almost got a deer," Ian said. Jared looked at Sky. Sky's eyes flicker up to Ian who was sitting across from him.

"Yeah, I would have gotten it if you didn't scare it off." Sky said. Ian looked at him.

"I said I was sorry, how many more times do I need to apologize here?" Ian asked. Sky smiled as the rest of them did.

"Sky, hun," Serena said. Sky looked at her. She had a smile on her face, one Sky didn't particularly like. "Felicia came by earlier, looking for you."

"Did she?"

"She your girlfriend or something?" Jared asked catching Sky off guard, his cheeks heated up, he looked at Jared.

"No! She's just a friend." Sky said making Jared smile a bit, losing it.

"That reminds me when are you two moving out of my house? You both are over 18 years old, that means get out of." Jared said making the two smile and Serena shake her head.