Stand up f**king tall

Ali

"DAVE!! HURRY UP, DIEGO'S GOING TO BE LATE TO PRESCHOOL!" I yelled. Today's is 'Bring your dad to school day.' Diego is so excited to bring Dave to his school, I decided to put him in a regular school right now and maybe later in middle school he will start going to a private school.

"Ok I'm ready." Dave said as he walked downstairs wearing his concert outfit. "Am I ok?" He asked me.

"You’re perfect." I said and kiss him.

"Dad lets go." Diego said pulling Dave's jacket.

"Are you coming?" Dave asked.

"Nah I'm meeting Julia up in a right now. I said grabbing my purse and keys. "Have fun." I said as we both got in different cars. I put in my bands first EP and jammed out to the songs. As I drove up the hair salon, Julia was waiting for me outside. I parked my car and got out with my purse. "Hey Julia."

"Hey Ali, so you know what color your dying your hair too?" Julia asked me as we enter the salon.

"Yup my original hair color, black. Are you going back to brown?" I asked.

"Yeah, I miss my brown hair." When I started to dye my hair it would just be my tips or a streak, then I went to full hair colors and I miss having normal hair, so Julia and came to do that.

"Where are Benn and Jamie?" I asked her.

"I left them at Rays" I nodded

"Hello ladies how can I help you?" Asked the front desk lady.

"I'm Julia and this is Ali, were here for our appointment." Said Julia.

"Oh yes, right this way. "

Dave

Diego was in the back seat listening to Welcome To The Jungle by, Guns 'n' Roses. I laughed at my son dancing in his seat. As the song end it was change to Dead Walker Texas Ranger, by Sleeping With Sirens.

"Oh Dad! Dad! Up! Up!" He said jumping up and down in his seat, I turn the volume higher and sang along.

After the song was over I parked my car in front of his school, I saw lots of dads walking with their kid to the classroom. "Ready Diego" I said.

"Ready dad." He said. I smiled and we got out of the car. We walked into the class room and all eyes turned to me.

"Excuse me sir. Who are you?" Asked a women in about her late 20's with a face of worried.

"I'm Dave Escamilla, Diego's dad." I said with a smile and shook her hand.

"Ah, Ms. Jason. I thought Diego had no dad?" She said.

"Well I was gone for a couple years of his life." I said and she nodded.

"Very well. You can go the room next door where all dads and a couple moms are for a couple minutes before we start. I nodded and went to the next room. Thee where doctors, lawyers, bussnines men, and etc. I sat down and checked my phone which had a message from my Taddie saying where is everyone. I quickly texted him back and put my phone away.

"Hello, names Xander Young."

"Um hi, I'm Dave Escamilla."

"So Mr. Escamilla, what do you do sit around." He said and laughed.

"Nah I'm the screamer of a world famous Rock band called Crown The Empire. What are you?" I asked.

"Well I'm a lawyer and playing in a garage is not "world famous"" the guy said.