Really?

Julia POV

I was in Jack and mine bunk. Our first stop would be in Arizona so it's not that much if a drive from San Diego. I decided to look at the list of bands that were going to be at Warped Tour, for the summer. The only bands I know was PTV and SWS. I read the list The Ready Set, motionless In White, Falling in Reverse, NeverShoutNever, Memphis May Fire, Black Veil Brides, Crown The Empire, wait! CTE is in Warped this year!! No this can't be happening! Great, I hope Ben and Victoria are happy together with their child, but what about Ali. I decided to get Ali and show her. "Ali come here." I said. I heard footsteps come over the the bunks area and then my curtain was pull and there was Ali.

"Yeah?" She said confused. I gave her the list of bands. She read it and then her eyes went wide. " No! This can't be happening. I'm not ready for this situation. We have-" I cut her off.

"We? I have a husband and last thing I remembered Ben got Victoria pregnant so I think he doesn't care about me anymore, but you, Dave is has been single since you two broke up. And you have his son. This is more if a problem for you, but I will help you out. "

"Ugh okay." The bus then stopped and I got a text. I look at it and its from Jaime.

*text *

Hey sis, I see you just got here. Do you want to bring on over Jamie and Diego. I need to see my wonderful niece and nephew. Oh and of course Ali and you.

*end of text*

"Hey Jaime is here also. He wants to see us and the kids. Want to go over?" I asked Ali.

"Yeah sure, maybe he can help me also." I nodded and text him back. Then I went to the back lodge to wake up Jamie and Diego who fell asleep watching The Corpse Bride.

"Jamie, Diego. Wake up sleepy heads Uncle Jamie, Tony, Mike, and Vic want to see you guys. Come on." Jamie jumps up and claps, she loves her uncles. Diego rubs his eyes and says, "Tia did you say Uncle Mike?" Mike and him have a strong relationship. Mike's been teaching him how to play the drums, it's cute watching them practice. "Yup hijo, lets go." Diego runs to the door and Jamie puts her arms up towards me so I could carry her. I pick her up and go towards the door and out to the hot heat of Arizona. Ali and Diego were waiting outside for us and then we walk over to PTV's bus.

" Jaime!" I yelled. Then I heard running from the inside the bus and Tony opened the door. "hey To-" i was cut off when Jaime pushed Tony away from the door and grabbed Jamie and Diego from us and ran inside. Ali and I laughed as we entered the bus. I helped up Tony, who was on the ground laughing at Jaime. "Hey Tony." I said and gave him a hug.

" Hey Julia." he said. We heard a scream from the bunk and out come my manager, my best friend, Ash. "JULIA! ALI!" she yelled and jumped us and gave us a hug. 

"Hey Ash, how's living with Tony." I now staying with Tony can be annoying. He takes up the whole bed and then all he dose is play Fifa, lucky for me I'm a big Fifa fan. "Ugh he is a lazy butt at times, but he dose comes and cuddles with. I love staying with him. So how's Jack and Jamie?" 

I laugh and pointed at Jamie who was petting Jaime's spiky hair. "Jamie is learning to talk more, especially in Spanish. and Jack is the same Jack I married. He loves singing to Jamie to sleep and sometimes cooks for us and maybe some other stuff." i said laughing. Ash and Ali laughed.

"What about you Ali? How's Diego doing in school?" Ash asked as we both turned our attention to her. 

"I been fine, writing new lyrics and stuff. Diego is doing amazing at school. Not a lot of friends, but he don't care. He said he loves being with us in the studio and wants to be in a band when he gets older."  Ash and I 'awe' at the same time and start laughing. We seat down with the guys and Jaime sits on the floor with Diego and Jamie and teaches them to play cards.

We were laughing, when we heard a knock on the door. Mike got up and opened the door. "Um... hey"  He looked at us and back at the person. Then walked in the person I didn't want to see...Ben