Hey. It's wasn't mine, but YOUR PREGNANT?!?!

Martee POV 

We walked in the bus. "Hey guys this is Martee. She's Oli girlfriend and she also might be our new tour manager" Julia said. 

"Hey" they all said and I waved. 

"Martee this is Cody, Ali, and Jack." Julia said, while pointing at each. Cody was a slim guy, brown hair and palish skin. Ali was beautiful, she is about my height, light tan skin,purple black hair, skinny and she sort of looked like Julia except for the hair. Jack was about Oli's height, palish skin, skinny but muscular, and black hair. 

"Hey" I said awkwardly. After talking about me, I finally decided to become their manager. "Okay I have a question, who's who in the band?" I asked. 

"I'm lead guitarist" said Cody. 

"I'm lead singer" said Ali. 

"And I'm screamer and sometimes guitarist." Said Jack. 

"Oh cool so who-" I was cut off by laughter coming from the bunks. 

"Sorry that's my daughter and nephew." Said Julia. 

"Daughter?" I asked, Julia looks a little too young to be a mum. 

"Yeah her names Jamie, she's not actually our blood daughter, she's adopted." Jack said. 

"Wait I'm confused. You and Jack are married?" I said pointing at both of them. They smiled and nodded. 

"Almost 2 years in July." Julia said. 

"Diego! Jamie!" Ali called the kids in. A sort of little boy came in holding a little girls hand. "This is Diego Escamilla, my son. He's four years old." Ali said. Diego waved at me with a big smile. I did the same too him. 

"Um did you say Escamilla, like as in Dave Escamilla from Crown the Empire?" I asked. Ali smiled and nodded. 

"He...well Dave is my boyfriend" 

"What?!?" Said everyone, as in Cody, Jack, Julia and even Oli. 

"Wait why are you guys shocked?" I asked. Damn I been asking so many question. 

"Oh well 4 years ago, before Diego was born, Dave and I broke up. And just a day ago we got back together, but I haven't told anyone." Ali said. 

"We will talk later." Julia said to her. "But anyways this is Jamie." Julia brought up the little girl to her lap. "She's two years old and the cuties girl ever." 

"You got that right. Hi I'm Martee." I said to Jamie. 

"You Tia Mar." Jamie said to me and put her arms towards me. I grabbed her and she hugged me, and I hugged her back. 

"Wow with our old tour manager, she won't call her Tia or hug her. She likes you." Jack said. Oli was right I do like here. 

Next day 

Julia POV 

So Mar is our new tour manager, she amazing and the kids love her. Alix called me up saying his girlfriend was staying on tour with them and she plays the drums. The band and I are going to meet her later after our show tomorrow. No ones heard anything from Dee, her number has changed. Kellin took her advice and is with Katelynn, which is good because poor Copeland, losing her dad and then his step sons losing another father figure. Anyways Vic just stay with the kids and/or writes music. I plan to take him out to a club and just let go.

Right now we are in Orlando, Florida and we are going to be here for two weeks. It's funny because in 3 days it's my birthday, and on the first time I came to warped tour for my birthday we went to Disney World and...Ben asked me to be his girlfriend. 

"Fudge" I ran into someone. 

"I'm sorry Julia." I looked up to see Ben. He looked horrible, he had puffy pink eyes, and his hair was really messy. 

"Ben a-are you okay?" I asked. He shook his head and continue walking towards his bus. I followed him and enter his bus. No one was inside so I locked the door and walk to Ben's bunk. "Ben can we talk?" 

"TAlk about what?" He said quietly behind the curtain. " I'm been looking for you and I fouled you but your married." 

"Ben" I climbed inside his bunk and sat up next to him. " I wouldn't be married if you haven't gotten her pregnant."

"It wasn't mine though." 

"What?" 

"The baby it- wait did Jaime tell you?" He said while facing me. 

" what? No. Jaime knew?" 

" yeah. About 4 months later after we broke up. I found out that the baby wasn't mine. Victoria tricked me. So I went to Jaime and told him, he laughed and said he was going tell you. I believed him, but then I never heard from him or you."

"Fuckin Jaime knew. He is going to die. " 

"Julia I'm sorry"

" sorry for-" Ben kissed me. I kissed him back my hand was in his hair and his hands were on my hip. He tried to pull away, but I didn't want to let him go. I missed this feeling and to tell you the truth Jack wasn't the one who took my virginity away it was Ben and he knows that. To make the long story short we were in Las Vegas and he had a day off so we went out partying, everyone else got drunk, so we left to the hotel. We drank like two beers, but we weren't drunk. We started make out and then it went to something else. 

"Oh my god Ben" I yelled whispered. " what am I doing. I'm married with another guy and I'm pregnant!" 

"Your pregnant with his baby!?!" Ben yelled. 

(A/N) hehehe another chapter. I try to put in Jess in the other chapter later tonight. I just got to lazy to write more. Anyways...

LOVES YA! 

FOLLOW 

COMMENT

VOTE

~Julia