Spark?

Ben's POV

Julia?!?! My Julia, well not really, but she was and I still love her. She's been hiding this whole time and what about the little girl? Was that girl mine? "Julia?" I said to her.

"Hi" She said and then turned to Tony. "What the fuck Tony. You blew my cover, and why are you drunk?" I was too shock so I was basically staring at Julia, with my mouth wide open.

"Sorry Julia. I drank a whole bottle of Jack Daniel, because Ash fucked Ronnie."

"what the fuck! she had sex with Ronnie fuckin Radke!" Julia said

"Julia, why did you hide all these years. I been looking and asking for you for the past four years." I said. She stared at me, tears started to roll down her cheek. I held her cheek and brought her in and kissed her. As we touched I felt what people call "sparks". I don't she felt anything, because she pulled away, wiped her lips, grabbed drunk Tony and walked away. I guess she did lose all feelings for me. I guess I wasted my time. No, I didn't, because I know I'm going to win her back. I am not given up on the one I love.

Julia's POV

He kissed me! Ben kissed me! I did kind of felt "sparks" but why? I have an amazing husband that I love? What, why am I questioning myself? Ugh I hate love sometimes, it's so confusing. But hey now I can go back to my original name.

I was pulling drunk Tony over to my bus. I really hope Ash is there so I can talk to her. She's my best friend and I know that Ronnie is a fuckin man whore. I now this, because he tried to fuck me once, two years ago. Good thing Jack was there to save me. Jack is my Batman sometimes. Okay? anyways I walked inside the bus and heard crying in the back lodge. I walked past the bunk, which were all empty, and into the back lodge. I still had Tony with me.

"Ash" I said as I let go of Tony, who instantly fell to the ground because of his drunkness, and ran to Ash who was on the ground crying. "Ashley are you okay?"

"N-no. I m-made a b-big m-mistake." She got up and walked to Tony and sat on the ground and grabbed Tony. "I'm sorry Tony, I didn't mean for all that to happen. I know you might not want me anymore, which I understand, but I still love you." she was about to get up, but Tony grabbed her wrist. He pulled her towards him and kissed her. They smile within the kiss."Tony your drunk aren't you" ash said. He smiled widely and she just giggled.

"Awe." I said out load. They looked at me and then got up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, Julia I blowed your cover." Tony apologized.

"Oh yeah" I punched him in the stomach, making him fall.

"I disservice that." I nodded and walked out the bus.

I started to walking around the venue. I checked my phone and it read 11:30pm. It's late. but it's really hard for me to go to sleep, so I kept walking around. Then my thoughts wondered back to the kiss. Why did I feel sparks? And why is he looking for me? it's his fault he fucked Victoria and got her pregnant.

"Babe?" asked Jack who standing right in front of me. I didn't notice him or the tears rolling down my cheek. "Babe are you okay? Why are you crying?" I hugged Jack and cried more. "Come in let's go to the bus." He picked me up bridal style and started to head to our bus.

When entering the bus we saw Jaime, Vic, and Mike on the couch watching tv. "Ugh no offense guys, but why are you doing here?" asked Jack.

"Tony and Ash we banging it in our bus, so we left." Said Mike. I jumped off Jack and walked over to Jaime and sat in my brothers lap.

"Um guys can I tell you ALL something?" I said. Vic turned off the TV and Jack sat next to Mike. "Um so I was sitting down, by the fire alone and Ben-" Jaime cut me off.

"Ben? What he do? should we beat him up." I shock my head.

"No, don't. If he need to get beat up, then I'll do it myself. Anyways he asked if it was fine to practice his guitar with me. I said it was fine, but you know that song I been working on. The one I couldn't get the right sound to it, well he started to play the perfect sound and I started to sing. Then drunk Tony came over and called me Julia blowing my cover." They all stared at me.

"So it's it fine that you just revile your cover now?" jack said. I nodded and he smiled.

"Now that I'm going to revile my cover, Im dying my hair back to red, orange is so not my color." Everyone started to laugh. "Jack want to go buy hair dye with me?" I said while getting up. He nodded and got up. I grabbed the keys to the rental car and was about to walk out when Ali walked in with Diego and Jamie. Jamie say Jack and I about to leave, so she healed her arms up high to Jack. "Daddy can I go?" she asked. "Sure princess." Jack said. We walked to the car and Jack put Jamie in her car seat and I got in the driver seat. When we got to the store, I turned off the car and looked at Jamie, who lucky for me was asleep. I turned to Jack, who was confused.

"Babe what's the problem?" Jack asked.

"There is another part to what happen to Ben and I."

"Okay? " he looked very confused.

"Um Ben said he missed me and been looking for me and all. I was shock so I just stared at him. He then kissed me." I mumble the last bit.

"What!? Did you kissed back?"

""No I actually just pulled away and wiped my lips and walked away." He looked relief. "Jack you can trust me anytime. I'm over him and now I have you." He smiled and leaned in and kissed my lip wit passionate. I pulled away. "Later. We have some company" I said looking over to Jamie, who was starting to wake up.

"Promise." Jack said, putting his pinkie out.

"Promise" I said as I wrapped my pinkie around his.

We got down and got Jamie and walked into the store to buy hair dye.

(A/N) Ello everyone. Nothing much to say this time, but what you think about this chapter. I'll probably be able to update again tonight. Oh do you like the cover? I have a swim meet today, so wish me luck;D

LOVES YA

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

~Julia