Surprise!

(A/N) the song on the side is Cheap Boutque by PTV. and go on my polyvore to see the outfits. Account name is Dragonlover13. 

Surprise! (part 1)

Jess B. POV (that meaning it’s Jess from the Band.)

I was asleep on my own bunk, tonight, because I really didn’t feel like sleeping next to Alix and his weird beard. I told him that until he shaves that beard I will sleep with him, will I guess he wanted his beard, ugh sometimes I don’t know why I date him. I felt the curtains of the bunk open, but I ignored it. “WAKE UP JESS!” yelled someone and dragged me out my bunk; luckily I was on the bottom bunk. I open my eyes and saw Cody standing wearing a white and black checkered shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse.
“Jez Cody, why are here?” I asked my band mate.
“First off, get up.” He said and pulled me up to my feet. “Second, well it’s Julia’s birthday and I’m waking up everyone, so we could say happy birthday.” Cody said all excited.
“Yeah he woke me up also. Hey Jess.” Said Mar from the counter with a cup of tea. She was wearing a white ruffled tank top, a demin jacket, a floral shirt, and some brown boots.  
“Hey Mar, where you get the tea?” I asked.
“Well this dork, couldn't get me out of Oli arms and well he told me if I got out he will get me tea. And here I am all dressed and having my cup of tea.” Mar said.
“Shush ladies. Jess go change. We’ll wait.” Cody said.
“But wait what’s the plan for today?” I asked.
“Tony and I made reservation at Disneyworld for a party room and access to the park.” Mar said.
“WOW! That’s cool! Who’s invited?” I said.
“You ask a bunch of questions, well Julia invited some people, while Tony invited more bands and guest.” Cody answered.
“Yay and I know.” I said and ran to my suitcases. What should I wear…yes this is perfect. I picked out black cami dress, my black ankle boots, a white leather biker vest. I ran to the bathroom and changed. When I finished, I brushed my hair and let it be natural. I did my normal make up, and put on my new gages, they were black, a green music tape, and green crossed bones. I also put on my favorite lip ring, it was a skeleton hand. “Okay ready let’s go!”

Julia

I woke up to someone banging on the door, and quickly I ran to see who it was. As I opened the door I saw Jaime and the guys holding balloons, roses, and gifts. "Happy Birthday" they yelled and also did my band yelled from behind me. While Jamie said 'appy beth-ay' it was very cute hearing her try. 

"Awe thanks guys. Come on get inside. “I told the guys.

"I got one more surprise." Jaime said as he came in. I was very confused and look at him, but he just smiled. 

"Happy Birthday!" Yelled someone outside. Again I ran outside and opened the door and saw my favorite sister, not really my sister, standing there. "Well mi Amiga do I get a hug?" 

"Jess I missed you so much." I said as I hugged her. Jess is Jaime's girlfriend and I seriously can't wait for them to get marry, but Jaime hasn't popped the ring out. 

"I missed you too Julia. I heard amazing new and bad news." 

"Yeah, but can I talk to you about that later?"

"Sure anything. Now let’s go inside to see my favorite kids." We walk back inside. I ran to Jaime and hugged him.
“Hey kiddo” Jaime said.
“You’re the best brother and I really don’t know how I would survive.” I said.
“You’re my baby sister, and I will protect and support you till the day I’m gone.”
“Thanks.”
“So who are we waiting on?” asked Mar.
“Um Dave, BMTH, GHOST TOWN, and Jeremy.” Said Ali.
“Wait Dave Escamilla is coming, Why?” asked Cody.
“Because I invited him. He’s Diego’s dad, so he’s technically family.” I said. There was a knock on the door and Jack opened it.
“Ok first Happy Birthday Julia!” Jeremy said, as he walked in and hugged me. He handed me a gift.
“Thanks Jer.” I said as I sat in between Jess (Blurs) and Mar.  
“Hey Julia, why is Jeremy here from ADTR?” asked Mar.
“Oh he’s Jamie’s godfather and he’s my bestie.” I said.
“Yeah, so where’s my amazing goddaughter?” Jeremy asked. Everyone looked around, but didn’t see her. Since I’m her mother, I started to panic. Jumping up from my sit, and knocking over Jess from the edge, I started to run to the back and look for her, but I didn’t find her. Running back to the front and out the door I saw Dave and Benn, who was carrying Jamie.
“Oh my lords. Jamie!” I yelled and grabbed Jamie out of Benn’s arms.
“We found her sitting by our bus.” Dave said. I hugged Dave.
“Thank you so much Dave. I was panicking and you know I panic for my baby girl.” I said.
“Uh later Dave.” Benn said as he started to walk away. I felt kind of bad that I invited Dave but not the rest of the band; I really do miss the guys.
“Wait Benn, you can come also and the rest of the band if you guys want too?” I said sort of nervous.
“Um sure, I’ll go tell the guys.” Benn said and continue walking towards his bus. I turn around and saw Dave with a big smile and then walk in. Oh god what am I doing?

Benn