I miss this crazy life

Jess

"Jess" whispered Evan. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kevin, Manny and Evan around me. 

"Oh she's awake." Cody asked as he held a bucket of water. 

"Uh yeah. What's that?" Manny said, pointing at the bucket. 

"Nothing" Cody said and 'hides' it behind him. 

"Whatever. Hey Jess, so how it go?" Kevin asked 

"Uh well I saw my parents and then I jumped out a window." I said and Kevin's eyes went wide. "Chill Ghost, Evan caught me." I said point at Evan. 

"Wanna play Mario kart?" Cody asked us. 

"Do I!" I said and grabbed the control from Cody. It was Cody, Evan, Manny and I playing when Alix walked in the door. 

"I have brought my wonderful girlfriend a pack of monster for her to survive the next week." Alix said and we pause the game. 

"Survive from what?" I asked. 

"School dah." Manny said. I completely forgot, my first day is tomorrow. It won't be for other kids just me. Julia said if we go on tour when school is on, I'll have a tutor with me, so that means I won't be able to get out the bus till I finish with homework. 

"Next time buy 20 packs, cause I don't know if I can do this." I said and sat down again. 

"It's okay; we survived and if you don't like it talk to Julia. She was horrible in high school, but since she had two older brothers, she beat the crap out of a girl who bullied Dee. Man, she was a fighter." Cody said. The name Dee scared me; I know Vic's dating her, but what if she really is trying to take back her spot. 

Vic. 

I was cooking when my phone rang; it was a message from Dee. 

Message 

-hey Vic, are you home?"~D

-no sorry I'm at Ali's. Let me ask her if it’s ok.~V

"Hey Ali is it ok if Dee comes over?" I asked her, who was next to me making tortillas. 

"Sure, I'm cool with it. Wait Vic doesn't she live in like Denver?" Ali asked 

"Not anymore, she transfer here to Scripps Mercy Hospital." I said to her. 

"Oh ok." She said continue cooking. 

-Ali's fine with it. When do you get here? I want to see your beautiful face.~V 

-I'm at the store, I'm buying the kids some ice cream. And I can't wait to you too. ~D

I miss having her and I know that we are meant to be. Seeing her is like meeting her for the first time and that drives me crazy. 

"Dude Vic!" Yelled mike and I saw the meat start to go on fire. I panicked and I took it off the grill with the clippers. 

"Vic are you alright man?" Jaime asked. 

"Oh he's better then alright, Dee's coming over." Ali said with a smirk. 

"Dee's coming?" Asked Julia. 

"Yeah are you alright-" I turned around and she was holding on to Benn's hand. Yes! They are back together. Jaime also turned and he was turned to protective brother mood. He started to walk towards Benn and everyone stopped and looked at then, some of CTE were ready to stop anything.