Finally

Julia POV 

"Are you ready?" Asked Dee, I nodded in responds. My hair was red, now, I had a MCR shirt from the Danger Days, a black grayish skirt with my usual red vans. Dee and Ali also decided to show who they are. We walked out with our instruments/micro in our hands. The crowd was cheering our name and when they saw us they scream of joy. We were in Dallas, Texas. I could see everyone going crazy, I saw most of our friends out there Black Veil Brides along with Veronica were screaming there heads off, my goofy friends of All Time Low were jumping up and down and couple other bands were also out there. The band we were looking for was CTE and we did there were front row watching us. 

"what up Dallas! "Yelled Jack. "Before we start the show our amazing girls up here have something to announce. Come on girls." Dee, Ali, and I walked up in front with mics in our hands. 

"Hey everyone, um we want to tell you guys about the truth of us. My names is not Jesse, it's Ali, Ali Preciado." 

"My name isn't Annabeth, it's Devin Blakes."

"And my name isn't Sofie, it's Julia Preciado, well actually Julia Reyes, since I'm married to Jack." I said smile to jack. He returned the smile. "We all did this for reason. We are truly sorry. But lets for get that and go on with the show. Lets bring out Vic Fuentes and well preform Match Into Water, from our new album." I said to the crowd, Vic came out and look at Dee but then smiled at the crowd. 

"Yeah! But before we start I have one thing to do." Vic said. He walked up to Dee and kissed her and then whispered something in her ear. The crowd screamed 'Devic' I guess that was there couple name from when they dated. Dee was shocked, but then she walked to her drums and started to play. Jack had his guitar and was playing next to Cody and I was jumping around play my bass. I never want to give up this job. 

Dave's POV 

I was walking over to backstage to wait for Ali to finish her set. I can't believe Jesse was Ali. "Wait Dave." I heard Ben yell and came over to me. "I need to talk to Julia." He said. I nodded and we continued walking. I saw Ash with the two little kids and of course Pierce The Veil was there. 

"Ash!" I yelled. She turned around and saw me. She looked worried. Then she tapped Tony. Tony turned around and saw me. Ben and I got closer. 

"What do you guys what?" Ash said. 

"Just let me speck to Diego." Ash looked at the guys, who were nodding the heads no, but then turned back to me and nodded yes. 

"Hey Diego" I said kneeling down to talk to him. 

"Hey Mr. Dave." 

"Diego sweetie, He's not Mr. Dave. He's he's...your dad" Ali said coming off stage and toward us. Ash and everyone walked away. I saw Ben walk over to Julia. 

"Wait my idol is my dad?" He asked. Damn when I was 4 I barely talked.  My son is pretty smart. Ali nodded and then Diego jumped on me and gave me a hug. "I always wanted to meet my dad and idol. And now I do at the same time." I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I hugged my son. 

"I am never going to lose you again, both of you." I said as I looked up at Ali. She smiled,but then David Schmitt came behind Ali, wrapped his arms around her and kiss her cheek. 

"Hey babe. Hey pal" he said to Ali and then put his hand up and high five Diego's hand."sup Dave" 

"Ah hey David." I got up and Diego ran up to David,  jumped up and David put him on his shoulders. "Ali can I talk to later?"  

"Um sure." I nodded. What am I going to do. 

Ben'POV 

"Julia! Julia!" I yelled out. She pretend like she didn't heard me and keep walking. I finally got closer and grabbed her wrist. "Julia" she tried to pull away. I was kind of afraid, that she was going to punch me, 'cause she dose punch really hard. 

"Mama" yelled a little girl. The little girl was carried by a guy with black hair, simi tall, light tan, and was wearing a black v neck and black jeans. They got closer, "Julia are you-" he stop and looked at me who I was still holding in to her wrist, I quickly let go and Julia grabs the little girl. "Mama you k?" Said the little girl. 

"Si mija" Julia said back in Spanish. 

"So your Ben." The guy said folding his arms. "I'm Jack, but  why were you holding my wife like that?" 

"Wife?" I questioned, he nodded. "I didn't know you were married?" I said to Julia. 

"You don't know a lot of things." 

"Jaime said something about a little girl. And I thought he said the girl was mine, but I guess I'm wrong." 

"Yeah, her name it Jamie Alexandra Reyes." Julia replied. 

"Si Jay-me No Hi-meh. " Said Jamie. Jack and Julia started to laugh. 

"I guess Jaime taught her that." Said Jack. Julia nodded. 

"So what do you want Ben?" Julia asked 

"I miss you, but I guess I can't have you anymore." I said, turning around and walking away. Love sucks.