Oh god

Tony's POV

I was pacing back and forward in the bus. Ash said she will meet me at PTV's merch tent and she never should up. then I called her, but she never answered. I asked about everyone, but nobody seen her around. I heard the door open and my head shot up to look at who was coming inside, Ash. "ASH!" I yelled and ran up to her and hugged her tight. she didn't hug back. "Ash, are you okay?" She shock her head and started to cry."What's wrong babe?"

"I-I'm sorry Tone, I didn't mean it. " she said

" What do you mean?" I was seriously confused.

"I h-had sex with Ronnie Radke, an-and I liked it?" She said. I stared at her shocked. My girlfriend for about 4 years had sex with that man whore and she liked it!?!? "Tony?"

"Get out." I whispered.

"What?"

"I said GET OUT YOU FREAKIN SLUT!" I yelled at her. She cried and ran out the bus. I was so mad I grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniel and started to drink.

Julia POV

I was sitting alone, Ali was at the bus with Diego and Jamie, Cody was talking to David from Breathe Carolina, Dee was with Kellin and the rest of SWS and Jack went to get some drinks.

"Hey" said someone behind me. I turned around and saw Ben, with two cups. He handed me one cup.

"Hey, thanks" I said

"No problem. So why are you all alone?" he asked me.

"Actually Jack went to get some drinks."

"Oh... Hey so is it okay if I play my guitar." He asked. I remember him play it with me, sometime. I nodded my head and he grabbed his guitar which I haven't notice, behind me. He started to play, the notes  he played reminded me of a tune I been looking for. I started to sing,

They left scars on me...

I knew a guy who said he cared,

then left in thin air.

Now I was left with one mark and no one.

How long will I last?

I knew a girl who we shared so much.

She was my friend, but then she left.

Now I was left with two marks and I'm all alone.

How long will I last?

I knew a guy, he said he loved me.

He was my first and he lied.

Now I was left with three marks and trust no one.

How long will I last?

I stopped, because I didn't have more. I was stuck with this song. I looked up at Ben and looked at me with sad eyes.

"That was amazing, but are those actually people your talking about?" he asked.

"Yeah" the last person was actually him.

"Who are they?"

"Um the first one was a guy who was a friend of mine, but one day he just left with no trails. The second one was of a girl, she was an elementary friend who I thought we will be friends forever, but then left for other girl after I started to listen to more rock music. And the last one was about a guy, he was my first boyfriend. We loved each other so much-" I was cut off by a drunk Tony walking over.

"JULIA!" He yelled like a little girl, wait! He just said Julia. "Julia, I missed you so much" he said as he hugged me. I looked at Ben he's eyes were wide open.

"Julia?" Ben said.

"Hi" I said with a small smile. I so going to FUCKEN kill Tony later.

(A/N) OH MY GOSH! I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I been busy with school and sports. This was short I know, but I updated so that good. That little song that Julia was singing is actually a song Im writing. I'm actually stuck on a different part, but that I wanted to write. Yes those are the meanings behind the three parts, but the last one sad actually about a guy who gave me my first kiss, mostly forced. I was actually in 5th grade, non of my parents or family members know that. So if you know me in person, don't you dare till anyone. Thanks for all the followers. If you like this story make sure to read my other ones. I read two amazing stories, if you want an other Crown The Empire read My Fantastic Love by LetTheBandsTakeOver , she's so cool. If you want a Gerard Way read Helena by jenny15963, she's supper nice and writes amazing" stories also check out her Jaime Preciado stories very good.

Thanks

~Julia