Just let go

Ben POV

Ah Warped tour always my favorite tour. There is a lot if energy everywhere. Though sometimes I get kind of sad of the memories I had with Julia. I wish I could see her again. I visit Jaime a lot and would ask him for Julia, but he always yells at me and slams the door. Your probably wonder what happened to Victoria and the baby. Well after a couple months I decide to ask for DNA check, to see if the baby was actually mine. Turns out she lied to me, she left my house and I never seen her again.

I took it hard, when I noticed that Julia will never be back in my life, but then I realized that Dave's is so much hard. Not knowing about his son and Ali. The bus made a stop and I heard running.

"Yes! We're here!" Yells Andy as he runs out the bus. I follow him out the bus. They where only two buses Royal Roses and Pierce The Veil. Good PTV is here I can ask Jaime about Julia. I ran over to the bus and knocked in it. Mike answers the door. "Hey." I said.

"Um...hey" he says. He looked inside and then at me worried, but he lets me in. Inside there was Jaime, Vic, Tony, Ash, two random chicks, one had purple with black hair and the other had orangey hair, and a little girl and boy. They girl with orangey looking hair look familiar, but I don't know where I seen her. She looked at me confused, but with a dash of worried.

"What do you want Ben." Jaime said annoyed. He got up and folded his arms.

"Please Jaime tell me where she is." I said. The girl with orangey hair got up and picked up the little girl. "Um I'll see you later guys, bye." She said as she walk out the bus. "Well I guess I'll be leaving also. Come on Diego." Said the other girl and grabbed the little boy, who's name was Diego, hand and walked out.

"Ash, please tell me. You know where she is, please." I begged Ash.

"Ben I lost contact of her because of you." She said.

"Please guys tell-" I was cut off by Jaime.

"Ben we all lost contact of her. Now we don't know how the baby is-" Jaime covered his month and everyone looked shocked. What is he talking about.

"Jaime, what baby? Is it mine? Where is she I-" Tony stopped me this time.

"BEN GET THE FUCK OUT. YOU RUINED A LOT ALREADY." Tony yelled as he pushed out the bus and closed the door on me. I walked back to my bus. I was. Still shocked. Julia has a child and I don't know if its mine or not?

Julia POV

I was in the bathroom getting ready for the concert. I had a SD tank top, black ripped shorts and black vans. I put on my black nose ring and changed my silver lip ring for my black one. I had one tattoo, it was music notes that wraps around my right wrist, because I pluck my bass with my right hand and write music with my right hand, weird I know. Anyways, I straightened my hair and put on my make up, which was black mascara, black eyeliner and my clear lip gloss. ( A/N: that's usually my make up when I go out, not to school) I checked myself in the mirror, perfect and opened the door and went small kitchen area.

"Mama clothes." Wined Jamie. I laughed and picked her up and walked to her and Diego's bunk to get her clothing. Yeah Diego and her share a bunk.

"Okay what would you like to wear?" I asked the two year old.

"Same sort like mama, and tutu" she said. I pulled out a black and white SD shirt. " would you like a red or blac-" I was cut off by her.

"BLACK TUTU MAMA" yelled Jamie. Even though she was adopted, she acts like me. I love her so much. She put on her outfit with white leggings and black vans like mine. " mama can i have bow that uncle Jaime gave me." The bow she was talking about is a black and white bow and has Pierce The Veil all over it Jaime got it designed just for her. "Sure baby" I said.

"Wow look at my two beautiful girls. All dressed and ready for later." Jack said, and picked up Jamie and kissed her cheek. Jamie giggled and kissed jack on the cheek also. I smiled and then Jack wrapped me with his other arm and kissed my cheek and I kissed him back.

"Got it" said Cody as he held up his phone at us.

"Cody, lets see." Said Jack. Cody smiled and clicked some things into his phone and handed it to Jack. It the picture was of Jack kissing me and Jamie giggling/smiling at us. He posted it on Instagram and the heading said, "The Reyes before our first concert." Jack and I laughed and handed it back to Cody.

"Ready guys." Said Ali as she entered. She had a Sucidal Silence tank top, white shorts, and black and white converse. Then came in Diego with a Royal Roses shirt, black shorts and his converse.

"Yeah" everyone said and walked out the bus and towards the stage we were playing, main stage.

"Okay, this is out lost sing of the day, and it's called Therapy. I hope you all like it." Said Jack into the mic. I look back to where Jamie was but I see CTE watching us, especially Ben. He was looking right at me. I focus back and started the song.

(A/N) Ello everybody. Sorry I have update, but there you go an update. I been going through a lot lately, and to top it school. It's sort of my fault of the problem I have. Monday are now declared Bitchy Mood Monday's, I made that up because I'm a totally bitch on Monday mornings and just the whole day, so don't mess with me or I well eat you head off. Anywho I know Therapy is by All Time Low, but lets pretend Royal Roses wrote that song.
THANKS
LOVES YA
FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT
~Julia ❤