See the problem isn't you, it's me I know

See the problem isn’t you, it’s me I know

Julia 

"Julia have you been cutting?" Tony asked me again. I just continued looking down at the ground. 

"Juli-" 

"Yes I have, okay. I was depressed again. I lost my best friend/husband and he gave me a promise I don't know if I can do." I said. 

"What's that promise?" 

"That I give Benn another try." 

"Are you in love with him?" 

"I don't know." Tony pulled me towards him and sat me in his lap. He pulled my bracelets off and looked at all my scars. He rubbed his thumb over them. "You shouldn't be doing this." 

"Tony do you still love me?" Tony looked into my eyes and thought a while then he kissed me. It was a soft gentle kiss, sadly I felt nothing. 

"I'm sorry but I felt nothing and I'm guess you also didn't" tony said and I nodded. My phone rang and I looked to see a message. Tony's phone also rang. They both said:

-Carne asada today at Ali's house. Bring swimsuits and a towel.~ Dave. 

I looked at tony and he smiled. "You’re getting back with Benn today." He said and pulled me to my room. 

"What should I wear?" I asked him. He looked in my closet and then took out a swimsuit and an outfit. The swimsuit was a Lime green bikini top and a black swim short bottom. My outfit was a lime green and aqua plaided shirt a black undershirt and my black mid shorts.

"This is perfect." Tony said. I walking into the bathroom and changed. 

"Tony what am I going to do with the scars?" I asked. Tony sat cress cross and thought. 

"I don’t know?" He finally said. 

"Ok well I won't just go into the water." I said and he nodded. I grabbed my phone and dialed my mom’s number. 

Conversation 

M-Julia's mom; J- Julia 

-bueno ~M

-hola ama. ~J

-Julia! ¿Ya estay mejor?~M

-si, can you bring Jamie with her stuff, to Ali's house.~J

-si. Hablo contigo haya. ~M

-si. Bye ~J

-bye. ~M

End of conversation

"Is Jamie staying with us now?" Tony asked from across the hallway where he room is. 

"Yeah, I need my baby girl with me. Hey are you ready?" 

"Yeah. Do you have sunscreen?"

"When don't I. You know I'm scare of getting skin cancer. Tans are amazing but I don't want to risk that."

"Yeah whatever." 

I put on my flip flops and walked down stairs. I grabbed my keys to my red Dodge. I have two cars, one was my black mustang, I got from Jaime when I was a senior and this one I got after we got money in our pocket. I honked my horn and Tony came running out the house, closing the door behind him. He got in and we drove off the Ali's house, which was about 15 minutes away. We got out and my parents were already there and talking to Jaime. 

"Dad, mom." I yelled and ran to them. My dad picked me up like when I was little. 

"Hi Chango." My mom said to me.