Love?

Ali's POV

"Did you see him?" asked Julia, as we sat down on backstage. Jack and Cody left to take a shower, for the bomb fire later, Ash went to go find Tony, and Julia and I decided to stay backstage with Jamie and Diego.

"Who? Dave?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah I guess he likes our music."

"More like 'likes' the singer." Julia laughed. Diego was in the floor teaching Jamie how to play 'patty cake'

"Oh well did you see Ben he was drooling as he saw you play." I said laughing. She opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by someone on stage saying something. We stand up and go on the side of the stage and see Ben and Dave with his mic in his hand.

"Okay so Ben and I wrote a song after losing our amazing girlfriends, Ali and Julia. Take out your phone and record this because we want them to know we still care about them." We turned to the crowd and saw them with their phones and cameras out and pointing them at the boys. Ben went back to his place with his guitar and Dave and Andy got ready. I turned back to Julia and whispered to her. "They still care?" Julia looked shocked, and turned back to the stage.

Same song from last chapter.

They wrote that song for us! no that can't be. They started to come off stage "I'm leaving." Julia said as she picked up Jamie and left quickly. I grabbed Diego's hand and started to leave, but Diego stopped me. He bend down to tie his shoe. "Come on Diego we have to go." I said to my son.

"Hey" said a voice behind me. I turned around to face Dave with his hand sticking out. I was confused, but then shook his hand. "Hey" I said as calmly as I could. Dave then turns and faces Diego.

"Hey there, what's your name." He asks him. Diego looks at me and then back at Dave.

"Hi my names Diego." Dave looks shocked and then it hit me, that's the name he wanted Diego to be named.

"Diego, I like that name." Dave said and then turns back to me and smiles.

"So Diego's mom, what's your name?" He says. I couldn't help but to giggle. "My name is Jesse."

"Well Jesse, it nice meeting you. I really like your singing out there" Dave says.

"Thanks and I like that song." I said with a smile. His smile left his face. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Um yeah. Just remembering my ex girlfriend and son."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I think I should go." I was about to leave till Dave stopped me, by grabbing my wrist.

"No, please." He looks at me and then lets my wrist go. "Um can I talk to you at the bomb fire later?" he asks.

'Um sure."

"Cool, see you later?"

"Yes see you later" I said with a wide smile. God this guy makes me smile like a manic.

Ash's POV

(First one every. Yes she is going to be in it more.)

I was walking around, looking for Pierce the Veils merch tent. Tony texted me to meet him there.

"Hey there pretty lady." I turned around to see Ronnie Radke.

"Your Ronnie Radke." I said, I love his music when he was in Escape The Fate and still Like him now from Falling in Reverse.

"Yeah, and your one of the groupies." he said. I stood there confused, but then it hit me. He thinks I'm a BANDSLUT. No not me.

"Um no I'm Tony Perry's-" he cut me off, by grabbing me hand and dragging me somewhere.

"Your not his tonight, babe." Oh god now I'm official scared. He open a bus door and we walked in and then locked the door. Then again he dragged me to the back lodge. He pushed me on the bed and I stared at him shocked and scared. He just smirked. He pulled his shirt off.

"Ronnie I really-" he put his finger to my mouth and then started to take off my shirt and throwers it somewhere. He looked at my body and smiled. Tony I love you, was what I said in my head.

Skipping the little scene. Your dirty minds can do the rest. Heheh

"Oh lords that was just amazing." I said as I lead there with Ronnie next to me.

"Dose Tony do it as amazing as I do." Those words hit me. I cheated on Tony, my boyfriend, having sex with Ronnie Radke and liked it. I'm messed up in the head right now. Fuck what am I going to do. I jumped up and grabbed my clothing and change and run out the bus. Tony is going to kill me.

(A/N) Hehehe yeah I add more action with Ash and Tony. They would be come out more and for dee well lets just say their might be a sequel to bulletproof love.

So sorry I haven't updated my phone was taken away all week and got it back today. and I can't update on weekday cause I need to study and I just started swimming on Friday. It felt amazing to be in the pool. Got to go bye.

~Julia