Your stuck in my head.

Ben’s POV

“Ben, come on, you have to come out at some point.” Andy said. Since I found out Julia was now married, I’ve been depressed. I go through pictures and video of us goofing around. My favorite picture was one during Warped Tour, when we started to date. She was in a Fall Out Boy shirt, that she got signed, red shorts that went to her mid-thigh, black vans, and her red hair tied back.

Flashback

“Can I have a hug” asked a fan.

“Sure” I replied with a smile. She hugged me, then kissed me on the lips, and walked away. I turned to the guys and saw that they were looking behind me. I turned around and saw Julia; she rolled her eyes and started too walked away. “Julia, wait don’t go.” I said to her.

 “Ben it was a just fan. I was only joking with you.” Julia chucked.

“Good.” I said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down to her height. I was about to kiss her on her lips when Jack, from All Time Low, started to squirt water in our faces.

“JACK!” Julia yelled and jumped on him. Jack was laughing so hard, so it was easy for Julia to steal the water gun. She started to spray him, making me laugh so hard. “Dude take this and good luck,” Said Christopher of NeverShoutNever. I was so confused, but then I turn around and notice my band point their water guns at me. “We can take them.” Julia said as she came up by my side.

By the end of our water gun fight, which eventually every band and roadie joined in, Julia and I were soaking wet. “Matty” Julia said walking towards him.

“Yes mini Jaime.” Matty said, making Julia laugh.

“Can you take a picture of Ben and me?” she asked. He nodded and Julia handed him her phone.  Just when he was about to take the picture, I picked Julia bridal style and kissed her.  Matty laughed and handed the phone back to Julia. “I LOVE IT! Look.” She showed me the picture and it was exactly as I thought.

End of Flashback.

That will always be my favorite picture.

Martee POV

“Oli, where you been?” I asked my boyfriend.

“I was talking to some of my friend’s and well their manager and drummer quit, and they were looking for a new manager and drummer.” He said and sat down next to me.

“Wow that sucks.” I replied.

“Yeah I know, that’s why I told them that you can maybe do the job.” Oli said. I looked at him as he was crazy.

“Oli are you crazy?!?! Why would you do that?” I said.

“Mar your perfect for the job, plus you need to hang out with more girls.” He said.

“Excuse me, I hang out with you.” He pretended to look hurt, but I just laughed.”Ok, ok I’ll do it, but first I want to meet them.” He nodded and got up.

“”Let’s go right now then.” He said. We walked out the bus and toward some more buses, we walked up to a big black bus with read words that said ‘Royal Roses’, I liked the name. Oli knocked on the door, and quickly answered by a girl with red hair.

“Oli!” “Julia!” yelled the girl and my boyfriend at the same time, and then hugged each other.

“Julia, this is Martee my girlfriend. Mar this is Julia the bassist of the band and sister of Jaime Preciado.” Oli said.

“Come in, meet the rest of the family.” Julia said.

(A/N) Martee is now in the story! Yay! Jess well come in later. I had more for this chapter but maybe tomorrow. I’m too last right now.

LOVES YA!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT