Let's Play

Lets Play

Jess

We were all waiting for Mar to arrive. Ali had a small party and were waiting for Mar to finally arrive. I called Julia a while ago and she said that instead of staying with Cody, I was staying with Tony and her, so that she can take me to school. She also said she bought all my books and supplies I need, even some new clothes. 

"What time is it?" I asked Alix, who was hugging me from behind as we waiting for Mar. 

"It's 11:36." 

"When was her plane suppose to land?" 

"30 minutes ago." Alix responded. I sighed, and Alix just hugged me tighter. "Chill Jess, she well come." Right at that moment, Mar came carrying her bags and looking for us. I pulled out of Alix embrace and ran to Mar. 

"MAR! OVER HERE!" I yelled at I jumped up and down, getting looks from a lot of people. She turned to me and smiled. I ran fast and hugged her. 

"Ha Ello Jess" Mar said to me. 

"Hey Mar, come on. " I said and helped her with her bags. The guys greeted her and we walked to the car. The ride from the airport to Ali's house was quick with Mar. As we got out we all raced to the house. 

We opened the door and raced to the backyard, where everyone was singing and dancing to music. 

"JESS, MAR!" Yelled Julia and ran to us. "I missed you guys." She said and hugged us. Then everyone came over and hugged us. As we hugged everyone I was hugged by a giant. 

"Um Austin, you don't know her?" A voice said. I looked at the guy that hugged me and I frecked. 

"Hey Austin." Mar said and hugged him, along with every member of Of Mice & Men. 

"Is she okay?" Asked Alan. 

"Let me check." Phil said and pocked me. 

"Dude leave the girl alone." Said Aaron. 

"Can I hug her now?" Asked Tino. 

"Dude she's my girlfriend." Alix said. 

"I never touched her." Austin said and put his hands up in defense. 

"You guys are Of Mice and Men." I finally said. They all smiled. 

"Yeah, and your..." Alan said. 

"Guys this is Jess. She's our new drummer." Julia said. They nodded and they all said “Hey Jess” at the same time.

"Guys I just came up with a game we can play." Tony said jumping up and down.

"Do say." I said clapping me hands and jumping up and down. 

"Ok, all guitarists, all bassist, drummers, and vocalist are against each other." 

"And..." Julia said. 

"Water gun fight!" Jaime yelled as he came with a box full of water guns. 

"Well I'm tired from my flight, so I'm just going to watch and take care of my little amazing kids." Mar said grabbed Jamie from and Julia's arms and pulled grabbed Diego's arms, who was tired and falling asleep and took them inside. 

"I'm so in." I said. I had, mike, Tino, Manny, Brent and Dee, since she was a drummer. Julia had Jaime, Haydon, Aaron and Even, to make it fair. Ali had Dave, Alex, Andy, Vic, and Austin. Cody had Benn, Brandon, Alix, Phil, Alan, Tony. The guitarists were the biggest group. Lets the game begin. 

After the game. 

"We win!" Julia yelled at she laughed in all our faces. 

"Haha. I don't care." I said and pouted. 

"Hey guys, its 12:57, I have to go home." Julia said.

"Ugh I have school tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah so we better go." Julia said. 

"Are you coming?" Julia asked Tony who was half asleep. 

"I'm tired." He responded. 

"And so am I, who's gonna drive and help me?" Julia said. 

"Hey I'll help." Benn said. 

"Problem solve." Tony said. Mike shook his head and picked Tony up. 

"God you’re a fat turtle." Mike said. 

"Bye Alix." I said and kissed him. I wave to everyone one else and walked to the living room. 

"Hey Jess can you help me take this bag to the car." Julia asked and I nodded. We walked to the car where Benn was sitting up a booster car in the back and tony was in the front asleep. Julia came with a bag and helped opened the trunk. We put in the two bags and I sat in the back in the middle of Jamie and Julia, with Benn driving. On the way to my new home, I fell asleep.