Memories and old habits

1 week later. 

Tony 

Royal roses finished tour for Jack. Dave volunteered to scream Jacks parts.  We were finished with tour.  Every band was flying to San Diego to Jacks funeral. That sad thing is, Jacks parents died in a shooting when he was a teenager, so Julia decided to put him next to his parents. Julia was horrible, during warped she didn't want to go on stage, but if some of her fan weren't there then she would have never gone on. Jamie was picked up by Chris, Jaime and Julia's brother, and took her back to San Diego. Also on warp Julia started to wear more bracelets, some were Jacks, but no offense it's too hot to be wear so many and I started to get suspicious. 

I dress into a black outfit and walked out into a rainy San Diego, its weird how it was raining. I drive to the funeral and as I got there every band was there, like every band. I tried to find Julia and I saw her with Austin Carlile he was talking to her. He was a great guy.  I walked over to them and hugged Julia. 

"I'll leave guys to talk." Austin said. 

"Thanks Austin." Julia said and he left. 

"I'm sorry about Jack." 

"Tony, I’m glad you’re here." Julia said and hugged me. 

Julia asked me to stay with her seen she wanted me close by. People went up to talk about Jack; there were sad ones and happy ones. Julia was the last person to go. 

"Jack...well he was the best dad to Jamie, a good friend to everyone, a role model to his fans, and the best husband." Her voice started to brake." He helped me through a lot. Whenever we are listening to music we know what part to sing together and what parts we sing on our own. He was my best friend. And now...now he is in heaven. He always wanted to meet Mitch Lucker and he gets to meet him up there. All I want to say to him is thank you, I love you and I pinkie promise you." Julia said. “This song is a song we used to listen to, since we both spoke Spanish. It's called Clavado en un bar by Maná. We both knew this band and song." She walked back to her seat as the song started to play. 

Julia 

This song was my favorite as a child, and this band was my first rock band I ever heard. (AN seriously I use to hear this band every time with my parents, when I was little) Jaime always played some if the bass parts for me so I can sing the lyrics, thou Jamie laughed at my horrible singing, I really didn't care. Tony hugged me and then I started to think, should I give Benn another chance or should I just forget it and move on. I lay my head on Tony's shoulder and cried. I cried not because he was my husband but because he was my best friend and I cared for him. Tony lay his head on top of mine and a flashback started. 

Flashback 

It was my sophomore year and I was in my front yard looking at a beautiful view of San Diego. "It's amazing, it's it?" Asked a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Tony. 

"Yeah, I'm glad you came over." I said. I need a friend right now. 

"So what the problem?" He asked. I looked down at the ground, it was pretty high. 

"Tony... What would you do if you had feelings for someone, but that person is dating someone else and the look in love?" I asked him. To tell you, I started to have feeling for Tony, but I didn't want to say anything. Why? Well I'm a high school girl, I get feelings for lots of guys and they aren't even true. Plus Tony was dating the Porn star chick, ugh I hate her. Not because she is with Tony, but because I caught her flirting with every guy when Tony's not around.