You're in the band!

Jess POV 

"Alix" I whined. 

"Jess." Alix mimicked me. 

"I don't know what to wear. I'm meeting up with the band In Like 30 minutes and I'm still in my pjs." 

"Will I think if you get out of the bunk, you can actually find something." 

"Ugh fine." I rolled off the bunk and landed in my feet. I walked to my suitcase and looked through it. 

" Jess?" Evan said. 

"Yea, Pearce?" 

"What are you doing in my suitcase?" I stopped and actually paid attention to what I was doing. There were jeans and T-shirts that don't belong to me. I quickly made an excuse to say. 

" Well, I didn't know what to wear from my clothing, so I decided to look at your stuff ." I said pretty calmly

"Suree?" He replied and walked away. I quickly pushed his suitcase aside and actually grabbed mine. 

I finally decided to wear a Drop Dead tank, some black shorts and my greenish vans. I walked into the bathroom to change and do my make up. After I finished I walked out and got a drink of water. 

"Soo Jess going to be in a band I see." Kevin said as he walked into the kitchen area. 

"Not technically in the band. I'm just going to be a back up for the rest of tour. I don't think they would want me in the band. " 

"Oh come on, your a killer drummer." Manny said as he walked in. 

"Yeah whatever" I said as I crossed my arms and sat on Kevin's lap. 

"Kevin that's my girlfriend" said Alix as he walked in. Alix picked me up bridal style and walked out the bus. 

"Where we going" I asked him

"Royals bus, dah." He said and put my down. I grabbed his hand and we walked to a big black bus. Alix knocked on the door and it was later open by a guy. 

"Hey Alix." Said the guy. 

"What up Jack." Alix replied. "This is Jess, my girlfriend" Alix said. 

"Hey." 

"Cool your the new drummer." Jack said and I nodded."well  im Jack, screamer of the band. Come on in." We walked into the bus and the whole front lodge was full. 

"Hey" said everyone. I shyly waved. 

"Guys this Jess." Alix said. 

"This is Cody the guitarist, Ali the leader singer,Julia the bassist and Martee our new manager." Jack said as he pointed out to everyone. 

"So where should I..." 

"Oh yes, well we will head off to Main stage. We have so drums set up. You do know some songs of Royals," said Martee. 

"Yup. I practice and memorized all the songs."

"Really?" Julia said and I nodded. 

"Wow, well lets go right over." Said Julia. We walked off to Main stage. Looking at the stage, it was a dream of mine to play Main stage for Warped Tour. Now I'm here, but only for the summer. 

*later after Jess plays the drums* 

"Dude your so in the band, but as an official member." Cody said.  

"Really!" I said. All member nodded. 

"Thanks." I said as I hugged each if them. 

"Um so next show is later at 2:00." Ali said.

"I'll be there." 

"Hey lets go back to the bus and get to know Jess." Julia said. We all said 'yeah' and walked back. 

After talking to everyone. I got to know that Julia and Jack are married and have an adopted kid named Jamie and that Julia's pregnant.  Ali and Dave from CTE are dating and have a four year old kid named Diego. Cody's gay and Martee is dating Oli from BMTH. I really happy that I'm in the band. I told them that I have one more year of high school, they said if I want to move to San Diego and go to school there, of course I said yes. I'm so excited for my new chapter in life. 

(A/N) So now I'm stuck. I have something in plan, but I want your advice. Am I skipping days to much or are you fine? Please let me know with a comment below or just message me. 

Off topic, so I'm co-writing in a new story called Sanity. More details, will be on my profile message board. 

LOVES YA! 

FOLLOW 

VOTE

COMMENT. 

~Julia