I swear I can't ask for a better life

I swear I can’t ask for a better life

Julia. 

We arrived to the house and we saw that we had three people asleep in the car. Benn laughed and grabbed Jamie first and I handed him the keys to open the house. I grabbed Jess and luckily she was light and carried her to the house. I put her on the couch and ran back to pull tony out of the car. 

"Are we here?" He asked. 

"Yeah can you walked a little" I asked. He did as u said and I put him in the ground. 

"I put Jess in the room that had her name." Benn said. The whole band if GHOST TOWN came over and helped me with her room. We painted the walls black and Alister painted the walls with ghosts and on one wall it had all of Jess favorite bands logo, which I helped draw.

"I love her room." I said. "Can you help me with tony?" I said. And he nodded. He put Tony's arm around his shoulder and I did the same with the other arm and we walked to Tony’s room. We threw him on his bed and walked out.

"Jamie's in with Jess." I didn't know where to put her." Benn said and we walked to Jess room. Jess was asleep on her bed and Jamie was also on her bed asleep. I picked up Jamie and walked out.

"Thanks Benn" I said and took her to my room and lay her in my bed.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch, do you have a pillow and a blanket, I can borrow?"

"Oh no you don't. You’re going to stay with me." I said with a smile. Benn smiled back and didn't complain. "Jamie's going to sleep in the middle thou." I said.

"Nah I'm fine with that." Benn said and I nodded. We got in bed and I fell asleep quickly.

Next morning.

My alarm went and I saw it was 6:15. I turned to see Benn hugged Jamie, who was all snuggled up with him. It was the cutes thing ever. I walked out the room and downstairs. Today is Jess' first day of her new school, so I decided to make pancakes. I heard music come from upstairs so I guess it was Jess waking up, since I put an alarm for 7am. I heard footsteps come down and I saw Benn carrying Jamie down.

"Good morning Baby." I said to Jamie. "Good morning Benn." I said and served those pancakes and made milk for Jamie and coffee for Benn.

"Morning Babe. Thanks." Benn said and kissed my cheek.

"Daddy, chocolate." Jamie said and Benn and I looked at Jamie.

"Did she..." I said and he nodded. "Jamie, Benn's not your dad." I said to her.

"Daddy sleep with me and mommy." Jamie responded. Benn laughed and I smiled. "Ok. Benn I hope your okay with this."

"Nah I'm fine. I'm with you now and plus I’m going to love having a daughter to spoil." Ben said and that made me smile, knowing that Benn called her his daughter. I heard Jess music stop and her coming downstairs.

"Morning Jess. How did you sleep in your new room?" I asked.

"You’re the best. Did you do the room?" She said as she hugged me.

"GHOST TOWN came and helped me. The guys painted it black then went to go shop furniture, while Alister and I did the ghosts and logos. Oh and did you like your new clothes, Ali and I picked it out." I said.

"Yeah. Look." She pointed at what she was wearing, which was a Black and blue Royal Roses Jersey, black jeans, black combat boots, while her hair was naturally dried with normal make up, she had her gaggers Jamie picked out, which were Of mice and men and her skeleton lip ring.

"I love it. So I'm taking you to school and signing some papers and then after school were meeting up at my lawyers to signed some papers your parents signed saying I have right to be your legal guardian." I said to her.

"That's amazing." And Jess hugged me.

"You’re going to be like a daughter for me, but I’m awesome to be with. Oh and hurry eat breakfast. You have 20 minutes." I said and she sat down and ate the pancakes.

"Uh Julia. Help." I turned to see Benn cleaning up spilled milk.

"Did she spill it or did you?" I said.

"Me." Benn respond.

"You’re on your own. Come on Jamie, let’s get you cleaned up and changed." I said and went upstairs. I pulled out a light blue smocked top and black legging and put them on her. I looked at her shoes and got some cute blue with white polka dots shoes my mom got her. I brushed her curly hair and put a blue with white polka doted bow. "Cute." I said and walked back downstairs where I saw Jess finish up washing the dishes. "Thanks Jess you didn't have too"

"Nah I wanted to." She said

"I'm going to go take a shower and change." Benn said and I nodded.

"Jess do you have your books and bag?"

"Yeah and thanks I love the OM&M backpack."

"Awe your welcome and can you take care of Jamie while i Go change." I said and she nodded and took Jamie and walked to the living room.  I went upstairs and grabbed my clothes which was a Breathe Carolina tank top, regular jeans, my Star Wars vans, and my black lip and nose rings. I did my regular make up and straighten my hair. I think I'm going to dye it back to brown. After I finished I noticed it was 7:40. I ran downstairs and I saw that Benn was already heading out the door with the girls. I walked out with them and jumped in my black mustang, with Benn driving. As we got to the school there were lots of kids walking up the steps to the school. Benn parked the car an looked at us. " I got a black sun glasses if you want" I said to Benn.

"Nah I'm fine."

"Ready Jess." I asked her.

"Yeah let's do this." She responded. We all got out , I took out Jamie and she wanted to go with Benn, which was good so I can sign the papers.  We started to walked towards the school till a group of kids came to us and asked Benn's and I's autograph. We signed quickly and ran to the office before more kids could ask.

"Good morning." Said a desk lady and saw it was Mrs. Lakes. I smiled and remember how nice she was to keep my secret that my brother was hiding behind her desk so that no girl would notice him.

"Morning Mrs. Lakes. Do you remember me?" I asked her. She looked at me closely and smiled.

"Julia, darling I miss you and your goofy brother. How can I help you."

"We'll I'm here to bring a new student Jess Blurs." I said and side hugged Jess.

"Ah yes. Miss. Blurs. I see she's got your bands merch."

"You know our band!?" I said In Shock.

"Yes, look." She showed me her wrist and she had a Pierce the Veil and Royal Roses bracelet.

"That's amazing."

"I have been keeping up with you and your brother’s band. I'm sorry about your husband."

"Thank you, I was there when he died, but I had people who help." I said and Benn hugged me with his free arm."oh Mrs. Lakes this is Benn, my um..."

"Her boyfriend. Hi" Benn said and shook her hand.

"Boyfriend I see." Mrs. Lakes said and smiled. "Any who. Let’s get this young lady to her first class. Would you like to come?" Mrs. Lakes asked.

"Sure." I said. As we were walking out of the office Benn said he forgot his phone in the car and he was going to go get it. I nodded an he took Jamie with him. We walked down a hall and I stopped when I heard my name. I turned around and saw Johnny, a high school friend and he also took me to winter ball on my senior year. "Johnny is that really you?" I said.

"Hey Julia. Haven't seen you in a while. Who's this?" He said looking at Jess.

"Oh this is Jess. Jess this is Johnny we went to school here." I said to her.

"Cool well I'm going to class. Bye Julia, see you later."

"Ok bye. Have fun" I said as she walked away.

"Is she like a niece?" Johnny asked.

"No I’m her new guardian. She like a daughter to me, but she's also my new drummer of my band. " I said.

"Oh so you did do that band Dee talked about."

"Yeah. She was in the band but then she ran away and Ash got pissed off at me and the both broke up with my friends and now Dee is fine and is back with Vic, but she's not in the band." Johnny looked at me. "Sorry"

"Nah that fine. But tell what's happened these years." I was about to tell him, but Benn came.

"Hey babe Rays in town can we visit him? Oh sorry, I'm Benn" Benn said shaking hands with Johnny.

"Hey, and who's baby is this?"

"Oh Benn's my boyfriend and this is my daughter, but she's adopted and I love her more then anything."

"Oh you have a boyfriend."

"Yeah I was married, but my husband died and I dating Benn after high school and we gave our relationship other chance." I said.

"That's amazing."

"Yeah. So why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh I work as the coach of the baseball team now and I was putting up sign up sheets now for conditioning."

"I remember you and Rick were the captains in high school. How is Rick  anyways?"

"Oh he lives in New York now with his girlfriend. Thou he still wanted to date Dee. Hey do you remember this hallway?" Johnny asked. I looked around and I notice the AP history room was down the hall.

"This is where I punch Jennifer in the nose after she started to fight Dee."

"You punch someone in high school?" Benn said.

"Yeah she was hurting my best friend."

"Oh gosh. I got to go I have a meeting." Johnny said looking down at his watch. "I'll see you around. Bye." And with that he left.

"Wow. Who else have you punch?" Benn asked. I rolled my eyes and took Jamie from his arms. We walked back to the office and I signed some papers and then headed off to Rays house, with this time me driving.

"Benn I'm going to do something to my hair, so is it ok that I leave you with Jamie at Ray's?" I asked him.

"Sure. I love to spend time with her. Hear that Jamie it's bonding time." Benn said turning around and looking at her as she giggles. I laughed and put on Planetary by My chem.
Jamie started to jump up and down, knowing that this is her favorite song. I laughed as I saw Benn dance in his sit. When we got to Rays 'house' I left Benn and Jamie with a bag full with Jamie's stuff, meaning diapers. I went to go hair salon. People are going to see a new me.

(A/N) Check my Polyvore for the outfits.