I want you back.

I want you back.

Vic

Everyone was in the waiting room. There was the whole band of ADTR, BMTH, GHOST TOWN, CTE, my band and Julia’s band. No one knew anything about Jack and Julia. Ali came walking back from there room, with Ben next to her. “How’s my little sister?” Jaime said to Benn. The call we got about the crash made us all scared and I forgot of all my problems. “Jaime, she’s fine. I just don’t know about Jack.” Benn responded. Just then a doctor walked in. “Julia and Jack Reyes, family” everyone stood up. “Um blood relative.” He said. Jaime stood up with Ali.

“I’m Julia’s older brother and she’s her cousin.” Jaime said while pointing at Ali.

“Well Julia seems to be alright, but Jack well…Jack is in lots of pain. Jack was hit pretty badly. The speed of the other vehcile crashed fast into Jacks side, injuring his organs. We tried everything, but I don’t think he is going to make it.”   The doctor said. Jaime nodded, I turned to see everyone else reaction, everyone was shocked.  “I sorry, but I have to get back. If you guys need anything Ms. Blakes would help.” Then came in Dee in her nurse uniform.  Everyone waves at her and then turn back to each other and talked. I walked up to her.

“So Ms. Blakes would you give me a second chance?” I asked. Dee shakes her head.

“No Vic, would YOU give ME a second chance?” Dee said. I laughed and nodded. Dee hugged me and I could think of is how did she become a nurse?

“Dee how did you become a nurse so quickly?” I asked.

“Oh When Julia was studying in music, I actually study to be nurse.” She said and I nodded.

Julia

Jack wake up and he sounded weak and in pain. “Jamie I know you’re going to be an amazing girl, so help your ma and listen to her.” Jack said to her.

“Papi sing.” Jamie said. Jack nodded and taught for a while to see what song to sing.

(Italics-Julia, Normal-Jack, Bold-both)

“Look at this photograph

Every time I do it makes me laugh

How did our eyes get so red?

And what the hell is on Joey's head?

And this is where I grew up

I think the present owner fixed it up

I never knew we'd ever went without

The second floor is hard for sneaking out

And this is where I went to school

Most of the time had better things to do

Criminal record says I've broke in twice

I must have done it half a dozen times

I wonder if it's too late

Should I go back and try to graduate?