-Chapter 36

Peeta

I awoke to the sound of heels clicking on my tile.

"Good morning Peeta" Katniss smiled.

"Good morning Katniss" I yawned. "What are you doing here?"

"Get dresses I'll meet you in the stables in 10 minutes" She said and walked off.

I wondered what she could possible need me for but either way I got dresses and I met her in the stables.

She was waitng for me with 2 horses, after getting on them she told me to follow her. Once we stepped out I realized it was still dark.

We stopped in the middle of a field where there was a blanket and food.

We both settled in the blanket.

"Now can you explain why I am here?" I asked her.

"First I want to thank you, you were really opened about what happened and you didn't lie which I appreciate. You let me ask question and gave me good answers I guess" she said, "But as I was reminiscing of my day yesterday I realized I didn't do the same. I was very vauge over what had happened to me during this past 2 years. So this is your chance, ask anything you want and I will answer go the best of my ability"

"Oh well" I thought about what I wanted to ask her.

Katniss was sitting in the blanket holding her stomach, I had completely for gotten about her pregnancy.

"Tell me about Louis, how is he?" Katniss smiled, her eye filled with love as she began to talk about Louis.

"He is such an amazing child, he is loved everywhere he goes. I can't even describe how much I love that kid, he is the best and he is so incredibly adorable and smart" Katniss said with a big smile, it caused me to smile too. I'm looking foward to spending time with him.

"Does he actually speak multiple languages?" I ask, she promised me he would.

"Of course he does. He speaks English, Franch, and Spanish fluently. Plus he is learing Italian and Latin, later on we plan on teaching him Greek and Portuguese" I was proud to be only 5 years old and to already be this culturally aware is amazing.

"Is he happy?" I asked.

"I think so, he has never told me other wise" Katniss said and I could tell that his happiness is still her number one priority.

"So how exactly did you fall in love with Philip?" I asked the question that has been troubling my mind.

Katniss

"Well 2 weeks after your 'funeral' he showed up and we comforted eachother. I was in a really bad state of mind because I wasn't allowed to grieve publicly. Most night he grieved with me, he allowed me to heel by being with me and just showing his constant support" I spoke softly, "One night after I felt happy again he told me he was in love with me. He didn't pressure me too give him a chance, in fact he told me that if I in anyway felt uncomfortable to let him know. I told him that we shall see what happened and well six months later I realized that I did love him"

Flashback

"Wine?" Philip offered me as we enjoyed some time by the shore.

"Please" I handed him my cup and he filled it with red wine.

"I really enjoy spending time with you" He told me.

"So do I but you already knew that" I laughed and he drank all wine in his glass in one sip.