-Chapter 47

Katniss

Today was Gales wedding, right now the rest of the group and I are hanging out in my bedroom until we get the okay to exit the room.

Philip's hand was set around me as I rested my hand in his shoulder.

"Te vez preciosa" He whispered to me (you look beautiful) 

"Gracias" I kissed his cheek with a smile. (Thanks)

"Alright as always we will follow based on the usual hierarchy. Queen Katniss you go first, then King Philip, or if you are walking together then go ahead, then King Finnick and Queen Annie, followed by Jo, then Prince Peeta and Delly, then the Duke and Duchess of Medeltin and Wels" Each of us stood up as our name was called.

Me and Philip were first which I didn't understand cause Finnick and Annie were here and we have the same titles.

Philip offered me his arm, I accepted and linked our arms. Once everyone was in the order we began walking downstairs to where the ceremony would take place.

There was already mostly everyone surrounding the aisle. My family's entrence began playing as we all walked in and took our place.

I looked back and Gale was already walking. I gave him a smile of encouragement as he got to the end.

Madge looked absolutely beautiful in her white gown. She was stunning. She is such a good person, I'm so happy Gale was able to find the love of his life.

The cermeony went quite quickly and soon we were at the reception. I stood in the corner eating some cake incognito. The baby was really feeling this cake because it wouldnt stop kicking. To be fair it was quite good. I decided to go back in for another slice when I bumped into Delly.

"The cake is nice isn't it?" She told me as she grabbed a slice.

"It's delicious" I smiled thinking the conversation was over.

I headed back to my corner and Delly followed me.

This is weird, I thought to myself as I ate my cake next to her. I zoned out probably staring at someone.

"I see the way you look at him, and let me tell you right now it's not going to happen" Delly said next to me, I snapped out of my trance and realized I been staring at Peeta all this time.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"You already had your chance and he left you" She told me with a smile.

"As far as I'm concerned he left you too," I pointed out to her, "Oh thats right! He left you to try to get back with me"

I wasn't going to let her talk to me like that.

"We have a baby together" She remainded me.

"Not much points in your favor, I gave him a kid 5 years ago" I said as I put a small piece of cake in my mouth.

"You remarried" She pointed at me.

"Really? I hadn't realized" I rolled my eyes.

"You don't deserve him" She spit out at me.

"Thats where you are wrong. HE doesn't deserve ME. I gave him everything and look at what he threw it away for" I pointed at her and started to walked away.

"Don't you dare try to get back with him" She threatend me.

"Please I don't fight for scraps. I am already happily married, by all means keep Peeta to yourself" I smiled at her before taking several steps to stand in front of her. "Also, who do you think you are to threaten me?"