-Chapter 15

Katniss POV

"Who's a good boy? You are Señor! You the best!" I scrach Señor Señors ear, he wiggles his tail then lays his head on my should.

"God Señor you are getting so big!" I stroke his fur.

"He sure is an to think that a couple months ago he was a little puppy" Cinna says and pats his head, Señor licks my face.

"I swear if I don't have children you will become the King of France" I hug him, I love this dog more than anything.

"Alright all done, it's time for the dress then I will add the final touch including your jewels" Cinna says as he finishes my hair, today Peeta and I are announcing our engagement.

"Alright Señor go with Carlos, I'll see you after the party" I hand my dog to Carlos who takes him away.

Cinna puts on a beautiful red dress on me. He helps me tie the corset cause I can't reach. After the dress is on, he puts on my shoes, then my earnings, my rings, my necklace and finally my crown for today.

"So what exactly are you going to say?" He asks me.

"I'm not sure, I thought going improvised will be a better route" I say and he laughs.

"Of course. Also so that you know, I have been designing wedding dresses since the day you were born waiting for this moment to happen so you are going to have a very difficult time choosing because all of my designs are beautiful" he takes a lot of pride in his works which I admire.

"We love a confident man. Also I expected nothing less" I say and we laugh, Peeta then walks into the room.

"Love, I love you but why the cape?" I question his choice in fashion.

"I told them it was to much but they were like no its great" Peeta mocks his brothers.

"Oh no we cannot have that! Give it to me so I can burn it" Cinna exclaims, he takes Peetas cape. "I'll leave you to alone"

"You look so gorgeous" I wrap my hands around his waist.

"Well I do look good" he responds winking.

"Are you flirting with yourself?" I ask containing my laugh.

"Well someone has too" he kisses my forehead.

"Lets go people are waiting for us"

Peeta and I make our way downstaris to the throne room where the celebration is taking place.

Peeta goes in first since I have to wait for the announcement and the trumpets.

"Everyone please welcome Queen Katniss" I walk into the throne room and everyone bows.

I go straight to my throne. My dad, my mom, Peeta's parents are here, Prim is here with Anthony.

Prim is a queen now, Anthony's father passes away several months ago and he became the King of Navarre.

The music continues playing, my court is dancing, and they are having fun. After about an hour of being here my father advices me that it's better to tell everyone now while they are still sober.

I call of the music and everyone looks at me.

"First I would take to thank all of you who came out today to celebrate with us, I appreciate it a lot. Secondly some of you are wondering what we are celebrating so Peeta can you come here" I say, Peeta makes his way to my throne amd stands next to me. He takes my hands.

"Prince Peeta and I are engaged" there was not much shock because it was pretty suspected that we were together but people did cheer and murmured congratulations.

"The wedding will take place in 3 weeks in Paris, in the church of St. Peter next to our chateau. We would love to have everyone there, so you are encouraged but not required to attend" Peeta than says.

The people cheer once again and thw party continues.

Later the night I sent out the invitations for the wedding to the King and Queen of Norway, Sweden, To the vatican, to Gale who went back to Portugal, and the other royals who I want precent and some old friends from other places.

I feel like I should tell Philip personally but I can't do that since that would take weeks, so I wrote him a letter.

Dear Philip,

This is going to come as a shocker but I fell in love with Peeta.

He asked me to marry him and I said yes.

I am writing to you because I know that you are really busy running Spain but me and Peeta would really appreciate it if you took some days off and come to our wedding.

I can picture getting marfied without my best friend and I know Peeta can't either.

Our wedding will be in 3 weeks time or 2 weeks time depending on when you get this, it will be in Paris in St. Peters chapel to be exact everyone will be staying at our chateau right next to the church.

I can't wait to see you there and to be able to share my happiness with you.

Love, Katniss.

I really hope he can attend, I can't picture my wedding without him.

I call in my messanger and give him the letter and he promises to get it to Philip within 5 days.

I go to bed knowing it will be a hectic day tomorrow because Cinna is going to be making me chose a dress.

°°°

we needed to get this chapter out of the way now we are ready for some action.

anyways vote comment.

love you.

looks like we made it ❤

-e x.