We Are Family

Time skip and Your POV
Natsu and I have really come a long way and it amazes me so much. To think we started off as two teenagers with a crush. The thought alone makes me laugh. He was the bad boy and I was the good girl. I remember shaking like a leaf whenever he was close because I was so scared of him and now he's my husband and father of my children. Yes children because we had more. I wanted a girl but I kept having boys! We ended up with 3 boys and a girl and we decided to stop there.

Junior is 5 years old now and starting kindergarten and I just had my baby girl a few weeks ago. I'm still recovering but doing well. Natsu absolutely loves being a father. He's been so happy except for when his dad died. But seeing our kids grow and learn and play has made him the happiest person alive. Even if he's tired from work and stressed he still makes time for his kids and believe it or not the kids relax him and make him smile more. Seeing the smiles on their faces makes him smile so brightly. He's a amazing father and a truly amazing husband.

My parents are still alive and beyond ecstatic about my life and about having grandkids. They love to babysit and come over to our house a lot. Me and Natsu decided to live in the house he grew up in and do what his parents did with him and try to give our kids a normal life out of the spotlight. He said it really humbled him to be like that.

Me and Natsu have turned the company into the biggest in the nation. We buy out other companies constantly and make them bigger and better so our profit keeps growing and growing. We both are extremely smart and know what we are doing and are damned proud of that. We offer a ton of entry level and internship programs to help people get started in the business industry. We also offer scholarships to colleges to promising students as well as partial scholarships to students to give them a chance in life.

Me and Natsu visit our old high school quite bit and speak to the students. We find that we inspire them to do better since we went to that school. They try to throw the "You were born rich!" Card at us but we remind them that I was a nobody before I met Natsu. It's not the fact that I myself was born rich that got me good grades and makes me a successful business woman. It's all hard work and determination as well as lots of love and support.

Natsu has calmed down a great deal since his dad died but I can tell it still hurts him. Especially when he sees the framed picture of his dad with junior and knowing his dad won't get to watch the kids grow up. I know it will always hurt but Natsu is strong and has shown he can overcome the pain.

I can't imagine my life without Natsu and I know he can't imagine his life without me. We love and support each other and we still play like kids when we have free time except now we play with kids! That makes us both extremely happy and we love that. Despite all the drama and problems we have overcome them all.

Oh! I almost forgot! Gajeel and Levy got married as well as Gray and Juvia and Jellal and Erza. We still tease Juvia and Gray about how they met and they just laugh. Natsu and Gajeel relaxed around each other after a few years and I learned to forgive him for everything he did. It was a long and difficult road but the destination was worth the journey.

That's my story so far. I know there's many more struggles ahead but I know as long as I have Natsu by my side I can overcome them.