School

Your POV
I'm currently on my way to school for the first day when I see something shocking. I see Natsu, the schools bad boy walking down the street to school as well. He's across the street with his friends just walking and talking. I find this weird because he usually rides his motorcycle. Maybe it's getting fixed? Who knows but I'm to shocked to care right now. I never see him outside of school so this is weird.

I slow my pace and allow them to walk ahead of me because I don't want to walk in at the same time as them. They indeed walk ahead and I sigh in relief. Today is the first day of school and I do not want it off to a bad start.

Natsu has never noticed me before and neither has his friends and I'd like to keep it that way. I don't want any attention drawn to me and I definitely don't want it to be from them. Though I'll admit a part of me wants him to notice me. I'm dying for a chance to be close to him and touch him but I can't bring myself to do it which is a good thing.

Me, the schools good girl going after the schools bad boy?! Talk about a scandal and giving fuel to the rumor mill! Everyone would be talking about it for years! I can imagine the schools newspaper would read 'Natsu Dragneel: the schools bad boy has managed to draw in Y/N L/N the schools good girl'

Sorry Natsu but I need you to stay away from me. Far away.

Natsu's POV
I see Y/N walking across the street. She apparently has never noticed I live near her by the look on her face. My bike is in the shop after I had a little accident the other day thanks to someone texting and driving. I'm fine but my bike isn't. It can be fixed but it will be a while.

I see her slow down and mentally sigh. She doesn't want to walk into school at the same time as me and my friends. I don't blame her though. If I was her I wouldn't want to be seen with me either.

I walk into school and just walk around with my friends. I always wait until the last bell to get to class, especially on the first day. It pisses the teachers off but it allows me to make a grand entrance because no one expects me to be in their class.

I hear the first bell ring and sigh. It's a warning hell is about to begin. I mentally brace myself for the torture of another school year. Then I hear the second bell and groan. I head to class and walk in right as the teacher says my name.

"Right here." I reply with a grin and she groans and slaps her forehead.

She knows who I am and knows I always make a grand entrance. She points with her pen for me to take a seat. I look and I'm surprised to see Y/N in the class and she has the only empty seat right next to her.

I try my hardest not to smile. This is a golden opportunity for us to get to know each other. Maybe we will get group assignments and we have to work together. I end up grinning and I see her start to tremble a bit. The bad boy side of me loves the sight but the side of me that likes her feels bad for making her so nervous she's shaking.

I walk up to the desks and sit down next to her. She's shaking so much she's making the table shake.
Damn I had no idea I was this scary to her. I think to myself and mentally sigh in disappointment.

I decide to lean over and whisper in her ear. "Relax. I won't hurt you." In the softest voice I can muster.

She looks at me with shock and stops shaking. I hear her sigh in relief and blush slightly. I smile and sit normally again. I feel better now and I'm happy I get the chance to get to know her.

Your POV
I head to class early as usual and take my seat. No one ever willingly sits next to me so when the bell rings and people avoid the spot next to me it doesn't bother me. The final bell rings and I sigh thinking I get a empty seat beside me so I have nothing to worry about.